• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

animus is the biggest slayer here

Danny the chav

Champion

zyzz007

Lookism God
hes was beta providing for a post prime former carousel rider/ cum dumping - not equivalent to slaying.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
zyzz007 said:
hes was beta providing for a post prime former carousel rider/ cum dumping - not equivalent to slaying.

:uuu:

Furby

Regular
Is it true that he only fucks asian ladyboys? That is probably why he so confident about his sexual abilities.

a_nimbus

Banned
Furby said:
Is it true that he only fucks asian ladyboys?   That is probably why he so confident about his sexual abilities.

you sound like a total virgin that likes to go "muh dick" you faggot bitch

Furby

Regular
a_nimbus said:

I am not insulting you but I got a PM that you like to dress-up as an Asian ladyboy and try to dupe middleaged white guys into paid sex with you. prolly an easy way to make some cash as long as you're lubed up too.

I don't care if it true or not. its your life mayne.

a_nimbus

Banned
Furby said:
a_nimbus said:

I am not insulting you but I got a PM that you like to dress-up as an Asian ladyboy and try to dupe middleaged white guys into paid sex with you.  prolly an easy way to make some cash as long as you're lubed up too.  

I don't care if it true or not.  its your life mayne.

strong troll skills

keep up the pussy ass trolling the same way youre a pussy in all aspects of life

Furby

Regular
a_nimbus said:
strong troll skills

keep up the pussy ass trolling the same way youre a pussy in all aspects of life

dude I don't blame you. asian guys make the best trannies. as long as you are making bank & enjoying yourself, who cares what the idiots on this forum think!

take care bro. peace.

herbapple

Banned
Well, all the Whites posting here are truecel pale skin nerdic cucks.