• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

And you guys think WM are the beauty physical ideal lol

Gandharva

Banned

lol  @ the power of delusion.keep thinking some pale ghostly,pig skinned,bird faced guy with melted facial bones is the epitome of the human race.all you selfhating ethnics make me sick.you need broad clavicles mimum to be considered a man,yet wyou see them as the epitome of''human men''..this goes out to you med lovers too lmao  meds are just like any white just tanned.a little more human than nordics.thats all.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Living in nature is fucking ideal.

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
everything around you is nature...and everything is natural.a burger king burger is no more natural than a organic  deer you just speared  .

Boss

Rotter
Cant take you seriously when you have a white guy in your avatar, and you post super mixed white-natives.

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
Yeah,nigga white is so aryan.loool those niggs lips,almond eyes,bimax and flared nostrils are the apex of hitlers ubbermensch.

Boss

Rotter
Gandharva said:
Yeah,nigga white is so aryan.loool those niggs lips,almond eyes,bimax and flared nostrils are the apex of hitlers ubbermensch.

Still white

Darkman

Rotter
Aren't Native Americans basically extinct though.

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
Boss said:
Gandharva said:

Still white

if you dont look white you arent white.You seem to think my opposition to white men is based on some datacode we call DNA when its based purely on physical manifestation.also I dont consider sicilians or true meds white.but he looks like a mulatto.a very NEGROID influenced mulatto at that.

Darkman said:
Aren't Native Americans basically extinct though.

No.they are huge in canada and also numerable in the states on reservations.also if you count the millions of zambos in the caribbean or colombia,miskito coast etc(if you look native to me you are native,you  are what you look like).

Boss

Rotter
Litteraly everyone sees chad as white willy quit coping

Franktank

Regular
Chad White is  pseudo white. The only reason why white people claim him as full white is because he is a model. If he looked like any other suitable white person and was anesthetic you would call him a ethnic

TheTrews

Regular
Your choice of men look like wild monkeys or inter-galactic aliens.

Gandharva

Banned
not in his early days,everyone thought he was biracial....notice how with his thin lips these days he gets less work and popularity  :giggle: its clearly  you coping 

yorue gonan tell me he looks white 

http://elisa-rolle.livejournal.com/518736.html :eek:     (the woman had an ''epiphany''when she saw this ad and fell down the stairs,yet women dont like negroid faces,right lol)

or how about the shoot that actually made him famous

https://www.flickr.com/photos/33352015@N00/sets/72157600026207107/ 
:giggle:

stop this delusion...Mediterrenean psuedo negroid White is waaaay less popular than full blown monkey negro white.

atleast trews can have the genuinity to admit chad white looks 100% negroid .

Franktank said:
Chad White is  pseudo white. The only reason why white people claim him as full white is because he is a model. If he looked like any other suitable white person and was anesthetic you would call him a ethnic

this.even psuedo is a stretch.he passes as fully negroid,not even mulatto.if Id peck him as anything outside of negroid it would be Iroquois as they have full features(lips, nose) and almond eyes.but white?chad white is the least white,white I have ever seen.even opry and lachowski look more aryan.

Boss

Rotter
Yes his face looks white I wouldn't see this on the street and think he is anything but white, sure he has some "black features" even I do.

TheTrews

Regular
Chad White is everything to everyone. Overall he comes across as his namesake: pred. white. 

I would like to know what his actual ethnic make-up is.

Gandharva

Banned
the trews,that photo is photoshopped to the max yet you only picked one photo from that photoshoot..Ima  chad white groupie..do youe xpect me not to know EVERY photo and shoot he ever did and not to call you out?what did youe xpect[video=youtube]

heres where that photo originated

but the wole point is mute..chad white looks the best when he looks full blown congo Tribesman not psuedo negroid ambiguous.thats why he fell into obscurity.it wa shis NEGROID days when he was a top male model.shaved head,huge lips,brown skinned just chk the link i posted...that was his heigh day  .

same shoot you took that from.....nice try

Gandharva

Banned
hes Sicilian and anglo or half jewish....his parents both are tanned and look very ethnic.

Coping just reached new level.Even trews the other day had the decency to admit he looked like a monkey black.now hes done a U-turn.maybe since he saw white woman liked him in his negroid days?

Boss

Rotter
Anglo and scillian is white quit coping, even his last name is the ultimate sign of what he is :)

Gandharva

Banned
all my niggahs in the hood be aryanz and shit

if trew saw this hed make photos of it and call it mudsharking lol crying how britain is being pummeled by niggers

(remember this is the photoshoot that  actually made him famous and gave him  a modeling career)

baws  honkey...yeah he would pass right in a klan rally.he totally wouldnt be lynched for walking with  a  aryan princess  .