• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

An indicator to tell if you're good looking.

kontenyuri

Here's one thing that I haven't seen discussed.
We all know that if you're good looking, girls will tell you are and even to some extent, approach you.
What about when a straight guy says you're good looking? Example; ''You're good looking, I bet you get loads of girls!'' etc.

MorphNation

Regular
It can be an indicator but it isnt necessarily true, because males perception of what is attractive is not always what females think.

kontenyuri

MorphNation said:
It can be an indicator but it isnt necessarily true, because males perception of what is attractive is not always what females think.

I do agree to a certain extent but doesn't mean that said guy isn't attractive. Also, by that very same token, doesn't your point mean that this whole forum is pretty pointless? Since it's all guys rating other guys?

x69

Joke
Pretty much 99% of straight males don't find someone good-looking unless he is REALLY FUCKING GOODLOOKING. Like 8/10 PSL.

Most males think personality is more important and think a indicator of someones slaying potential is how he talks with girls. Talk with 5-6 girls online and if some of them call you cute you're GL.

If you're an complete aspie and some people like to befriend you IN THE BEGINNING chances are you're goodlooking too

kontenyuri

x69 said:
Pretty much 99% of straight males don't find someone good-looking unless he is REALLY FUCKING GOODLOOKING. Like 8/10 PSL.

Most males think personality is more important and think a indicator of someones slaying potential is how he talks with girls. Talk with 5-6 girls online and if some of them call you cute you're GL.

If you're an complete aspie and some people like to befriend you IN THE BEGINNING chances are you're goodlooking too

How do you know that they don't find someone good looking, until they've reached a certain looks threshold?

Also, I thought that general consensus was, that most ''normal'' straight males, don't know how to rate properly. 

If they want to befriend you because you're good looking, then that means that they are PSL 8/10 or what?

x69

Joke
kontenyuri said:
x69 said:

How do you know that they don't find someone good looking, until they've reached a certain looks threshold?

Also, I thought that general consensus was, that most ''normal'' straight males, don't know how to rate properly. 

If they want to befriend you because you're good looking, then that means that they are PSL 8/10 or what?

Because I've been friends with a real PSL8 and nobody really talked about his looks. Simply many males don't care about it unless they are models or personal issues with their looks.

People don't care that much about looks and they don't analyze it. Your subconcious automatically recognizes it but aspieness here translates that process jfl.

It means you're not bad-looking and they perceive you of good status? Why you actin dumb

Crisick

you're inferior
You're good looking when women want to be around you.

/thread

kontenyuri

x69 said:
kontenyuri said:

Because I've been friends with a real PSL8 and nobody really talked about his looks. Simply many males don't care about it unless they are models or personal issues with their looks.

People don't care that much about looks and they don't analyze it. Your subconcious automatically recognizes it but aspieness here translates that process jfl.

It means you're not bad-looking and they perceive you of good status? Why you actin dumb

I agree that men don't care about other guys looks. Of course they are not going to talk about another guy's looks, in front of other people, they will be perceived as gay.

Well you obviously cared enough about looks, to create an account for a forum, designed for that specific purporse. Jfl at your own ''aspieness'' buddy boyo.

You're missing the point here though. I'm talking about when a straight guy is first introduced with someone. Who they perceive is very good looking and they say you're good looking right off that bat, or they eventually bring it up. It's an indicator. Like you said
''Pretty much 99% of straight males don't find someone good-looking unless he is REALLY FUCKING GOODLOOKING. Like 8/10 PSL.''

Crisick said:
You're good looking when women want to be around you.

/thread

Obviously.

ChimpBall

Machine
Men cant rate other men because they dont have a pussy, so this is bullshit.

How many girls you have fucked is the indicator to how sexually attractive you are to women, or how many approaches/very obvious ioi's you get whenever you are in a more low inhib environment like a night club

kontenyuri

ChimpBall said:
Men cant rate other men because they dont have a pussy, so this is bullshit.

How many girls you have fucked is the indicator to how sexually attractive you are to women, or how many approaches/very obvious ioi's you get whenever you are in a more low inhib environment like a night club

Lol no. If that was the case, then this site is pointless because guess what? All it is, is, men rating other men. 

First of all, I didn't say sexually attractive. I said good looking. How many women you've slayed, doesn't count. As you know, there are guys who would fuck anything and I mean, ANYTHING. I do however, agree about ioi's, approaches at clubs etc.

Again, it is an indicator. How many men would say to random person, or someone they've just met, that they are good looking? Chances are, they are very slim. They'd have to be very good looking for them to say that, so it is.

higheslut

Banned
Ethnics/BBCs are more appearance-conscious and hand out compliments somewhat freely in my experience: "you're a cute ass nigga, no homo" comments weren't unusual in highschool

kontenyuri

higheslut said:
Ethnics/BBCs are more appearance-conscious and hand out compliments somewhat freely in my experience: "you're a cute ass nigga, no homo" comments weren't unusual in highschool

That is quite gay tbf. Did you know these guys then, or were the random? You must of looked good in highschool? Or do you look the same now?