• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

An example of ascending...GTFIH!!!

Bdf4030

Machine
Watch:     In order for this place to be worth anyone's time at all there needs to be more examples of this. There is a lot of good information on this forum but NO REAL RESULTS.  I have no respect for guys that wine about how they cant get laid and at the same time are not willing to put the work in to get the results.  Its not only about hitting the gym but about, how you dress, and how you carry yourself as a man that attract women.

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
he was already gigachad at the start, u idiot

Bdf4030

Machine
fuckedposthistory said:
Billy said:
Bro..U just posted cringe

Bro... that was pretty cringe bro... u are going to lose subscriber....

lol what are you talking about subscribers?  also this is not cringe at all

sin

Staff member
Admin

he was already a gigachad, u idiot. stop bumping this shitty thread

Bdf4030

Machine
sin said:

WOW hahaha how are you a mod?!?!?!  I post a real thread showing an example of a guy ascending from a super nerd to a player, which is something everyone on this forum should strive to be doing for themself and your over there posting shit threads about how people should be feeling sorry for you about your looks.... your a joke.

sin

Staff member
Admin
Bdf4030 said:
sin said:

WOW hahaha how are you a mod?!?!?!  I post a real thread showing an example of a guy ascending from a super nerd to a player, which is something everyone on this forum should strive to be doing for themself and your over there posting shit threads about how people should be feeling sorry for you about your looks.... your a joke.

do u not fkn understand?!?!?

HE WAS ALREADY GIGA-CHAD

THE FIRST PICS HE WAS A PALE GIGACHAD.

THE SECONDS PICS HE WAS TANNED ROIDED GIGACHAD DRESSED IN EXPENSIVE CLOTHES

:what:

HOW IS THIS 'ASCENSION'

HE ALREADY MOGS EVERYONE IN THE BEFORE PICS. WHERE AS I LOOK DEFORMED. HOW IS DOING WHAT HE DID WILL HELP FOR ME :CAGE:2