An actual slayer with social presence VS "model" with shit social presence

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
So, this thread is to give you an example of how to spot a real slayer in real life. Real slayers - that is, guys who bang new girls wherever they go - usually have a certain kind of social presence to them, they "take over" most room they enter, cause of their low inhibition self assured behaviour patterns. Most real life "slayers" are in the looks range of 6-7, as 8s and above are usually extremely rare.

These 2 videos will give you an example.

The first video shows Charlie Hunnam in green street hooligan, watch from around 1:15 in this video clip. He is good looking for sure, but very few would rate him higher than a seven, in many cases even a 6. I suggest you observe his social presence, how he moves, talks and just dominates the enviroment with his attitude and "vibe":

[video=youtube]

In this second clip, we have a real life male model. However, due to his inhibited weird social behaviour, many girls would in real life dry up instantly.

[video=youtube]

Ignoring Nessmans obvious social status, probably making your perception of his somewhat skewed, I would bet purely by instinct you would say the first guy - Charlie Hunnam would slay way way more If this was "real life", putting them in a college enviroment. This is, ofcourse, not cause of his "superiour looks" (as Nessman objectively speaking is way better looking - But cause of the big difference in behaviour. The first one dominating the enviroment, whereas the other one comes off as rather awkward timid and dare I say "feminine".

When you realise this, then It will be much more clear to you why some guys who arent neccesarily top tier male models, tend to "slay" IRL, whereas others who look pretty damn good, do way worse.

Now, let the cope begin  :popcorn:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
am i pretty yet said:
ill take one ticket to copenhagen, please
Im sure you would fit very well there.  :macho:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Paedophile Clown said:
nessman would slay more.
Nessman would slay nothing else than 300lbs feminist 4/10s who gets turned on by submissive transexuals.

marty

Slayer
I would give up anything to be a male model

BlueBalls

Chad
Post a pic of your body Rob.
What do you weigh?

What did you use to look like?

How wide are you?

Magnus

Lookism God
Legit thread, I see this happening IRL a lot. The aspies here won't accept it though, they'll just keep their heads in the sand and hold on to muh looks, black and white philosophy

assburger

Gigachad
wat? are u implying personality matters? RAISE THE PITCHFORKS MOTHER FUKCERS

also most slayers are white 4-5s honestly

UglySlayerCel said:
Paedophile Clown said:
nessman would slay more.
Legit

and this should prove what?
firstly, i can bet my balls that nessman is loved and desired in that LTR that he had chosen!
secondly, i bet he can cheat if he wants because he has tones of options with far better women. 
this is a guy who is PAID for looking good! do you actually believe he doesn't have thousands of women begging for his dick. don't be naive boyo.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Paedophile Clown said:
RealRob said:
Nessman would slay nothing else than 300lbs feminist 4/10s who gets turned on by submissive transexuals.
you don't actually believe that, do you?
Oh, this is not about belief, this is about an understand. An understanding that comes from social experience coupled with average analytical abilities.

If one lacks the social experience, as you most likely do, all you need to do is to look up the scientific studies showing again and again that the most important factors when it comes to successful mating is: arrogance, social influence, aggressiveness, whereas the physical factors are "thickness" as measured by biceps/triceps, chest and back AKA taking up alot of space.

In fact, Nessman would probably get outslayed even by your average random 6/10 athletic fratboy, given his extremely submissive low testosterone beta male awkward fucked up pathetic behaviour. This is, ofcourse given that Nessman wasnt a well known male model.
[hr]
BlueBalls said:
What do you weigh?

How wide are you?
Im 96kg 180cm, biceps/triceps is 45cm. Chest I dont know, but Im pretty wide. Im on roids now, but I was big as natty too.
[hr]
Paedophile Clown said:
UglySlayerCel said:
firstly, i can bet my balls that nessman is loved and desired in that LTR that he had chosen!
secondly, i bet he can cheat if he wants because he has tones of options with far better women. 
this is a guy who is PAID for looking good! do you actually believe he doesn't have thousands of women begging for his dick. don't be naive boyo.
Paid to look good? Well, you wouldnt be so stupid to think theres actual high estrogen hot feminine women who decides who gets to be a male model or not? You do realise that this whole culture is run largely by homosexuals and ugly women, right?

With that said: Studies show that women are actually terrible at pointing out which males gets pussy and not.
[hr]
Magnus said:
Legit thread, I see this happening IRL a lot. The aspies here won't accept it though, they'll just keep their heads in the sand and hold on to muh looks, black and white philosophy
Threads like these are great to filter out the real aspies on here.

RealRob said:
Paedophile Clown said:
you don't actually believe that, do you?
Oh, this is not about belief, this is about an understand. An understanding that comes from social experience coupled with average analytical abilities.

If one lacks the social experience, as you most likely do, all you need to do is to look up the scientific studies showing again and again that the most important factors when it comes to successful mating is: arrogance, social influence, aggressiveness, whereas the physical factors are "thickness" as measured by biceps/triceps, chest and back AKA taking up alot of space.

In fact, Nessman would probably get outslayed even by your average random 6/10 athletic fratboy, given his extremely submissive low testosterone beta male awkward fucked up pathetic behaviour. This is, ofcourse given that Nessman wasnt a well known male model.
[hr]
BlueBalls said:
What do you weigh?

How wide are you?
Im 96kg 180cm, biceps/triceps is 45cm. Chest I dont know, but Im pretty wide. Im on roids now, but I was big as natty too.
[hr]
Paedophile Clown said:
Paid to look good? Well, you wouldnt be so stupid to think theres actual high estrogen hot feminine women who decides who gets to be a male model or not? You do realise that this whole culture is run largely by homosexuals and ugly women, right?

With that said: Studies show that women are actually terrible at pointing out which males gets pussy and not.
you have good points, I must admit that.
HOWEVER, I do have more social experience than you think and I have a good eye for aesthetics. I have been around guys like nessman (close to his level of aesthetics) and I have seen with my own eyes how women react to them. women that i can only dream about.
women get instantly soft and submissive arround such guys, while laughing at the try hard ones. you see, a guy like nessman, has nothing to prove, it all there, in your face. he just have to say "come to my place". that is it.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Paedophile Clown said:
RealRob said:

[hr]

[hr]

HOWEVER, I do have more social experience than you think and I have a good eye for aesthetics. I have been around guys like nessman (close to his level of aesthetics) and I have seen with my own eyes how women react to them. women that i can only dream about.
women get instantly soft and submissive arround such guys, while laughing at the try hard ones. you see, a guy like nessman, has nothing to prove, it all there, in your face. he just have to say "come to my place". that is it.

It does not matter, males prove their "worth" by showing off qualities of one with alot of social power. Guys who look good very often assume the high social position cause of the mere fact they look great and they know it, hence there is a big correlation between looking good and getting access to pussy.

However, a guy who fails this, who fails to show off the behaviours of power, will most often end up with less and uglier girls, as would be the case with Nessman.

Social submissive guys who know very well they wouldnt be able to attain social power often cope with: "I have nothing to prove", while in reality, they dont "prove it" cause they know they would be shut down by the more dominant male in the group.

Nessman could by his looks get some drunk girls here and there, some even cute ones, however If he behaved like he behaves in almost all his interviews - given he would NOT have the status of being a male model - He would get to stand in the corner looking at the floor getting ignored by everybody while 7/10 popular Chad with social presence and dominance would steal the show and probably fuck Nessmans high-school-crush in the closet.

RealRob said:
Paedophile Clown said:

It does not matter, males prove their "worth" by showing off qualities of one with alot of social power. Guys who look good very often assume the high social position cause of the mere fact they look great and they know it, hence there is a big correlation between looking good and getting access to pussy.

However, a guy who fails this, who fails to show off the behaviours of power, will most often end up with less and uglier girls, as would be the case with Nessman.

Social submissive guys who know very well they wouldnt be able to attain social power often cope with: "I have nothing to prove", while in reality, they dont "prove it" cause they know they would be shut down by the more dominant male in the group.

Nessman could by his looks get some drunk girls here and there, some even cute ones, however If he behaved like he behaves in almost all his interviews - given he would NOT have the status of being a male model - He would get to stand in the corner looking at the floor getting ignored by everybody while 7/10 popular Chad with social presence and dominance would steal the show and probably fuck Nessmans high-school-crush in the closet.
well, of course if a nessman tier guy is legit stupid as fuck and goes to the club to count the glasses on the tables and doesn't even expose himself, he will get nothing. you are presenting a case of legit fucked up personality in an aesthetic body vs a great personality in a less impressive body.
however, given the fact that the nessman tier guy has a normal, average personality and is not brio tier aspie, then he will win. every fucking time.

sure, if you are a legit moron, you fuck up and there are/were plenty of aesthetic guys here who share that: brio, lequak, itsj, orb, offthewall, sr and more i have forgoten.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Paedophile Clown said:
RealRob said:

well, of course if a nessman tier guy is legit stupid as fuck and goes to the club to count the glasses on the tables and doesn't even expose himself, he will get nothing. you are presenting a case of legit fucked up personality in an aesthetic body vs a great personality in a less impressive body.
however, given the fact that the nessman tier guy has a normal, average personality and is not brio tier aspie, then he will win. every fucking time.

sure, if you are a legit moron, you fuck up and there are/were plenty of aesthetic guys here who share that: brio, lequak, itsj, orb, offthewall, sr and more i have forgoten.
Its not even about stupidity per se, in many cases "being stupid" even helps you, as there are plenoty of low inhibition low IQ guys out there who seemlingly have no problems with girls.

The problem comes in when you are atleast of average IQ, combined with a self consiousness making you second guess your every move, totally fucking up your presence and "social dominance".

Nessman is very submissive socially, he is quiet and timid, almost feminine, and he would not do very well in a high energy college enviroment. The guys who dominate are extroverted, loud, low inhibition athletic sexually experienced and testosterone filled. In fact, Nessman would probably get self consious instantly in the presence of such a guy and the girls would notice it within seconds.

Social power if the number one key, and Nessman would have a very hard time getting any kind of social power in the room of loud obnoxious extroverted strong athletes who are full of themselves.
[hr]
Bump Roboter said:
Most slayers outside are in the 5,5-6,5 looksrange, have a huge social circle tons of facebook friends and party a lot, 8+ genetical gifted humans are often to high iq and so seldom thatl they almost comical stick out under norma humn that they barly fit as humans.
Yep

RealRob said:
Paedophile Clown said:

Its not even about stupidity per se, in many cases "being stupid" even helps you, as there are plenoty of low inhibition low IQ guys out there who seemlingly have no problems with girls.

The problem comes in when you are atleast of average IQ, combined with a self consiousness making you second guess your every move, totally fucking up your presence and "social dominance".

Nessman is very submissive socially, he is quiet and timid, almost feminine, and he would not do very well in a high energy college enviroment. The guys who dominate are extroverted, loud, low inhibition athletic sexually experienced and testosterone filled. In fact, Nessman would probably get self consious instantly in the presence of such a guy and the girls would notice it within seconds.

Social power if the number one key, and Nessman would have a very hard time getting any kind of social power in the room of loud obnoxious extroverted strong athletes who are full of themselves.
[hr]
Bump Roboter said:
Most slayers outside are in the 5,5-6,5 looksrange, have a huge social circle tons of facebook friends and party a lot, 8+ genetical gifted humans are often to high iq and so seldom thatl they almost comical stick out under norma humn that they barly fit as humans.
Yep
how the fuck can an 8+ male be selfconsious? it is just absurd. they get validation in every second of their lives. 
man, i trully think that when you are elite looking, you are simply immune to shit tests from women and they just view you as a sex toy. i have seen this too many times.