• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Amy Schumer on BBC fetish

purps drank

Rotter
[video=youtube]
Was watching this at a friends house last night. I laughed with everyone else, but I was actually appalled at the joke. Completely classless. Basically what black incels have been posting about forever. People wonder why men, especially quality black men, are upset. Here you go.

Dontel

Joke
There is no problem with racist jokes Louis Ck trashes, blacks, mexicans, jews all the time. 

The problem with Amy Schumers bit  is that it wasnt funny, like most females about as funny as a heart attack.

LOL black guys have big cocks jokes in 2015. Hardworking mexicans (bascially a copy of Dave Chappelle joke) Lol the edge.

purps drank

Rotter
Dontel said:
There is no problem with racist jokes Louis Ck trashes, blacks, mexicans, jews all the time. 

The problem with Amy Schumers bit  is that it wasnt funny, like most females about as funny as a heart attack.

LOL black guys have big cocks jokes in 2015. Hardworking mexicans (bascially a copy of Dave Chappelle joke) Lol the edge.

I don't care about the racism. I care about the fact she's openly admitting that being a productive member of society actually decreases your chances of fucking even a 3/10 like her. Brb going and robbing her house and car so I have a better chance of her sucking my cock.

Copenhagen

Rotter
I didn't get the double dutch joke. Race jokes are fucking tired man, they got played out in the late 90's, now white comedians are redoing them to be edgy

Darkman

Rotter
Yeah I noticed this a lot growing up. High E chubby white girls like her like the ghetto thugs. Though Derrick was probably only average looking at best. Looks can circumvent preferred personality to a huge degree.

yeah its ridiculous but honestly its not much different for white guys. for fucking, women want the big strong masc dom looking primitive brute who fucks her real good and when they wanna get beta provided for they search out for the upper middle class educated white gentleman stemcel.
female hypergamy happens in all races...

Dontel said:

This, the only time people would laugh at a female is either to gain brownie points in a scene (women) or to hopefully excavate that cavernous cunt of hers (men).

Dontel

Joke
Its a race based comedy routine, why the fuck does anyone think she is talking about her real dating life. IMO she wouldn,t date a black guy under any circumstances thug or white collar uncle tom.

But all that shit is just irrelevant to me. As another poster said race stereotype jokes are so fucking lame, comedians white, black, brown have been doing them for 30 fucking years and every permutation angle has been covered. Go look up Richard Pryors old material from 30 years ago, all these jokes are lame, the reason this gets airplay is because schumers Marketing people are trying to sell her as the new anti  PC comedian and wait for it....... shes a woman, so calling her unfunny ame 30 year old jokes out gets you a charge of being a PC crybaby misogynist.

I dont care if shes racist  it's comedy, i'm saying her and delivery suck.

purps drank

Rotter
The German Dream said:
yeah its ridiculous but honestly its not much different for white guys. for fucking, women want the big strong masc dom looking primitive brute who fucks her real good and when they wanna get beta provided for they search out for the upper middle class educated white gentleman stemcel.
female hypergamy happens in all races...

Legit. I'm white myself, and I still think it's horrifying because it really is a reflection of females preferences in all races.

JustLOL

Joke
so.. full nigger or nothing.

if you are black and actually a nice person who dresses properly = incel.

Copenhagen

Rotter
JustLOL said:
so.. full nigger or nothing.

if you are black and actually a nice person  who dresses properly = incel.

if you are any race and a nice person = incel in your own race.

Boss

Rotter
This is stupid

All the black/half blacks ive known with white women are very "uncle tom" like, and almost always only have white friends/social circle.

FireHaze

Megastar
Boss said:
This is stupid

All the black/half blacks ive known with white women are very "uncle tom" like, and almost always only have white friends/social circle.

Yeah the incels here are just coping as usual. If girls don't like you it's because you're ugly, not because you're nice. Bad boy theory is the biggest cope.

Married Oldcell

Regular
She always talks about turning down a white NHL player for being too big, much bigger than anything else she's ever seen. And other women confirmed they knew who she was talking about. So even for this pig, you can be too big.