AMOG,SENSDEP,NORWOOD CEMETERY get reckt

Gandharva

Banned
are the worst posters here.they add nothing to the forum.nada.just snark,deriding others  or just complaining how life raped them in the asshole  twice without lube   and  hard forcefull thrusts  .

is it no wonder they are the ugliest posters here?even other ugly posters atleast look human and have some sexual appeal even if in a  wierd way  .  AMOG  looks like one of those guys you cant ever take seriousely,like a tryhard cuck..wich is what he is   :giggle:  he cant even troll properly ..hell the dude cant even make others pissed off properly   :giggle:

sensdep is another loser with an ugly face deluding himself into being even human looking.  lets not get on Norwood cemetery allt his guy does mis talk shit about females and complain all day like the whiner he is,when he claims hes incel but is attracted to latinas,and that he is in fact vocel as he could be banging lots of white groupies in lima at this very moment he just stays silent or will come up with some bullshit excuse   .hes a loser and a whiner,,but I dont think even his wasp phenotype will salvage him in peru of all places,hes that hideous.hess easily the most hideous of the 3 and the most hideous,repulsive person to ever post on puahate  .hes also a asskisser .

I mean atleast bigfoot is extremely funny,so its  not even the bullying aspect...or the fact I disagree with him..I disagree with Chronic (Ilike Dicks)on nearly everything for years yet hes always been secretely one of my fav posters ever..atleast his stuff is entertaining and informative.

Sensdep is inside all of us, let's not get it twisted here. We are all Sensdep. You are seeing yourself in him and you don't like it. Yes we are all narcissists. Yes we would all probably flex our biceps in the mirror while doggy styling a woman American Psycho style.

TheTrews

Normie
Norwood Cemetery sucks ass he is a major subhuman too. Thinks he's some kind of British aristocrat but he just sounds retarded and suffering from mental illnesses. He's bald too.

Sad guy.

Gandharva

Banned
West''Tea''is LSA slang for''info''I just wanted a answer to my question.IDK wether to get  injections with botox or a smile lip  . wich ever one works  .maybe this month ill get a botox lift by the surgeon .it only costs like 100 euro    .

Gandharva

Banned
Westphal said:
Gandharva said:
West''Tea''is LSA slang for''info''I just wanted a answer to my question.IDK wether to get  injections with botox or a smile lip  . wich ever one works  .maybe this month ill get a botox lift by the surgeon .it only costs like 100 euro    .
Botox is a fucking god sent thing. Can also lower eyebrows.

But you should know that downward mouth angles are a male trait if it's not too excessive. A smiley mouth will ruin your face. Look at ronaldo eg.
dont want a smiley mouth.just not as downturned as now.it will still be downturned just kind of like my avi  .