never wasted my time voting and not about to start.

just lol @ having some homeless guy with a sub-85 IQ "cancel out" your vote after having spent hundreds of hours researching the candidates and debating online.

Bojack

Lookism God
Just lol @ voting, all the candidates are shit.

rigidity

Slayer
TheNextLachowski said:

just lol @ having some homeless guy with a sub-85 IQ "cancel out" your vote after having spent hundreds of hours researching the candidates and debating online.
You'd have to be borderline retarded wasting hundreds of hours researching online.  MY candidate of choice won't even get nominated.  So, I'll be left with these dirtbag retards I have no interest in supporting.  lt'll  probably come down to trump v clinton.

Bojack

Lookism God
rigidity said:
TheNextLachowski said:

You'd have to be borderline retarded wasting hundreds of hours researching online.  MY candidate of choice won't even get nominated.  So, I'll be left with these dirtbag retards I have no interest in supporting.  lt'll  probably come down to trump v clinton.
i hope trump wins the election and deports all ethnics back to their home countries, life would be much better that way.

Peanuts

Incel
rigidity said:
TheNextLachowski said:

Vote Trump boyo.

rigidity

Slayer
Bojack said:
rigidity said:
TheNextLachowski said:

i hope trump wins the election and deports all ethnics back to their home countries, life would be much better that way.

You are edgy!
[hr]
Peanuts said:
rigidity said:
TheNextLachowski said:

Vote Trump boyo.
How about not.  I only make 69k after taxes.  Im not in the right tax bracket to vote for him.  u must be rich!

heilsa

Slayer
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.

Peanuts

Incel
[quote pid='17651' dateline='1436559107']
Peanuts said:
rigidity said:
Vote Trump boyo.
How about not.  I only make 69k after taxes.  Im not in the right tax bracket to vote for him.  u must be rich!
[/quote]

Stop being selfish. Do what's best for your country, boyo.

heilsa said:
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
This, just lol at voting democratic or republican. False dualism right there to give people the illusion of choice so they have a "safe" way to channel their discontent.

Vote for a third party candidate or don't vote at all

Peanuts

Incel
Just pick a few candidates you think actually have a good chance of winning, then vote for the lesser of the evils. Not ideal, but what else can you do?

Bojack

Lookism God
Peanuts said:
Just pick a few candidates you think actually have a good chance of winning, then vote for the lesser of the evils. Not ideal, but what else can you do?
Not vote

Jeb Bush (srs) 

He will keep the qualified dividends tax rates low but he won't pass any policies that simplify the tax code overall. sounke a win-win

IcedEarth

Slayer
not a 'merrrrikan but I still refuse to vote since I've seen how the political class really is, lmfao it's a theater for the working class to stop them rebelling while rich people get all the benefits through their friends in both parties

IcedEarth

Slayer
mrz said:
There are too many humans on botnets for voting to mean shit. It's such a disgusting farce. BRB democracy where the government spends billions of dollars on propaganda to justify their policies. The US political system is a complete and total failure, it's in dire need of a revolution and complete restart, but good luck of that happening. US will eventually just be a two class country consisting entirely of prisoners and prison guards, it's already well on the way to that.

1 in 142 US citizens is in prison. 1 in 32 is in prison or on parole. If you count all the people going to government mandated treatment programs etc, it's even more disgusting. The bulk of these people have crimes such as looking at forbidden pictures or having forbidden substances. Trillions of dollars have been funneled to the industry that surrounds this. Billions of dollars have been spent on propaganda scaring people into thinking this is at all required or beneficial for society. They have corrupted academia in an attempt to incarcerate more people. They have taken control of the media. They have taken control of the entire United States. The United States is inseparable from the prison industry. I will not vote for anyone who wants to do anything less than kill these cockroaches, they are subhuman cancer cells that must be eliminated.
and while you are getting butthurt on this you ain't changing shit in your life, should you have never been interested in these topics you'd already be living in Uruguay surrounded by your precious jb, energy is energy it has to flow somewhere

the whole world is like a broken car, just fucking ignore it and fix your own life

Franktank

Normie
IcedEarth said:
mrz said:
There are too many humans on botnets for voting to mean shit. It's such a disgusting farce. BRB democracy where the government spends billions of dollars on propaganda to justify their policies. The US political system is a complete and total failure, it's in dire need of a revolution and complete restart, but good luck of that happening. US will eventually just be a two class country consisting entirely of prisoners and prison guards, it's already well on the way to that.

1 in 142 US citizens is in prison. 1 in 32 is in prison or on parole. If you count all the people going to government mandated treatment programs etc, it's even more disgusting. The bulk of these people have crimes such as looking at forbidden pictures or having forbidden substances. Trillions of dollars have been funneled to the industry that surrounds this. Billions of dollars have been spent on propaganda scaring people into thinking this is at all required or beneficial for society. They have corrupted academia in an attempt to incarcerate more people. They have taken control of the media. They have taken control of the entire United States. The United States is inseparable from the prison industry. I will not vote for anyone who wants to do anything less than kill these cockroaches, they are subhuman cancer cells that must be eliminated.
and while you are getting butthurt on this you ain't changing shit in your life, should you have never been interested in these topics you'd already be living in Uruguay surrounded by your precious jb, energy is energy it has to flow somewhere

the whole world is like a broken car, just fucking ignore it and fix your own life
No one cares. No one gives a fuck about you in terms of you being a victim. No one will help you. 

You are born alone, die alone, you are in this alone.

No one cares if you are sad.

No one will fix this for you. No one is coming. It's just you, your mind and your body. Good luck.