• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Amazing LF1 result

facepuller

Lifesaving operation0

risingsun

pringles said:
Still sexually invisible.

Surgery is a pointless pipe-dream, just FORGET IT.

no dude, he became human! he can live a good life and stop hiding in his basement now! hes respected now!

:cage:

i have been saying surgerycels are the worst copecels ever.

red pill for the delusional surgerycels: you will never be truly sexually attractive no matter how many surgeries you get

risingsun

sephon said:
risingsun said:
no dude, he became human! he can live a good life and stop hiding in his basement now! hes respected now!

:cage:

i have been saying surgerycels are the worst copecels ever.

red pill for the delusional surgerycels: you will never be truly sexually attractive no matter how many surgeries you get

lol what are you guys talking about, he became human and decent looking (w/o eyes at least).

hes "human" and decent looking in the eyes of a basement dweller with 0 life experience, hes still invisible in the eyes of women and in terms of sex appeal

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Not impressed.

This is amazing result:

This is one of the better results:

This is horrible result (could be the effect of swelling, however, the post surgery looks awful):

What a looksmax. Looks human and now he can easily go and get a fuckable girlfriend. 

You eternal aspies on the other hand...

:lol: :lol:

risingsun

ColezRightFoot said:
What a looksmax. Looks human and now he can easily go and get a fuckable girlfriend. 

You eternal aspies on the other hand...

:lol: :lol:

lol. evilvalle the pope of cope has spoken!

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
sephon said:
lol I remember this. she looks fucked. Her nose got severely upturned the fat cheek contributes a lot to the appearance... I guess there's other stuff too like the philtrum

One of my female colleagues underwent jaw surgery when she was 18. Her underbite returned back a few years later and her upper jaw looks retruded. I don't know how she looked like before, but I am not impressed at all by the job done on her face.

She is very obese and 35yr now, but still fucks as a rabbit and rotates boyfriends on a monthly basis.

takurak

Rotter
To make him a model you gotta push both sides forward and link them

This nigga got his mandible pushed back slighly and very slight maxilla push which basically just made him the average joe.

takurak

Rotter
To make him a model you gotta push both sides forward and link them

This nigga got his mandible pushed back slighly and very slight maxilla push which basically just made him the average joe.