• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

am I the only one that hates southeast asians?!

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
absolutely repulsive subhumans. every time I see southeast asians, I get fcking repulsed and angry. they are gross. I get so damn angry, I wanna hurt these tiny parasites

short, ugly, lots of trannies, shitskins, deformed, recessed, autistic, worthless, disgusting etc.

it's absolutely mind-blowing how hard Japanese and Koreans brutally mog southeast asian subhuman shitskins

I literally want to beat them to a pulp for being so damn subhuman

I love Koreans and Japanese, especially them sexy soft girls, yummy. but I despise southeast asians

do you feel me?!

Sand

Banned
Its true Koreans and Japs brutally mog Chinese, Vietcongs, and Thai traps

WhatItIs

Joke
Yup, most subhuman race on the planet by far, jfl at incels going there to breed with them.

Medjool

Regular
I still get mogged by southeast asians, granted koreans and japs mog me harder.

ManWhoreofBabylon

FORUM LEGEND
:goer:

you are an arab do some terror attack on them
do the only good thing you can ever do for the world
dont forget to kill yourself in the end

of course you fear them you little cuck. they regularly gangbang your sister and beat up your father, of course you will develop hatred from them making you their literal bitch

:jordan:

keep fearing and sucking up to other races, you fragile low t midget shitskin cuck. 

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
@"OneHugeCactus" 

my bullying has made you develop stockholm syndrome for me, you worthless nigger. look at you following me from thread to thread leaving passive pissweak replies like a butthurt bitch

:tyson:
:cage2:

keep crying for me. southeast asians don't do shit to me

if they tried messing with me, I will shatter their skull and break their neck like I'd do to you

keep projecting your own life experiences, you faggot

:niro:

it's obvious southeast asians are gangraping your own family left and right and you're too much of a high inhib pussy to do anything about it, you little autistic softie

daily reminder arabs are washing their weapons and swords with nigger shitskin blood. your subhuman mother and filthy sisters are being held sex slaves by arab alpha slayers..

them ugly disgusting subhuman nigress whores like your mother and sisters are being raped as we speak and here you are crying for me to stop bullying you on lookism

:goodfellas:

you will never be a man, you little bitch. you're a disgrace to your own family and to humanity. a worthless useless nigger that will eventually perish from aids

you are lucky you haven't caught any std from all the raping your shitskin grandfather has given you, you dckriding virgin filthy nasty son of a whore

this is how you will end up:

[img=744x418]https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/m...1254_uspolice_getty473176900.jpg[/img][/SIZE]

jsut another shitskin nigger worthless subhuman autistic cuck virgin reject added on a list of dead pile of shit

:jordan:

set yourself fire, you submissive tormented PTSD-suffering subhuman slave

Only few north east asians are attractive. 99percent are just repulsive trashcans.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
5\ said:
Only few north east asians are attractive. 99percent are just repulsive trashcans.

keep coping and crying, you southeast asian filthy son of a whore. you're describing southeast asians there

japanese and koreans brutally mog southeast asians

most japanese and koreans look good

stop the cope and commit suicide. you are obviously very insecure, you selfhating gook shitskin cuck

undisputed said:
5\ said:

keep coping and crying, you southeast asian filthy son of a whore. you're describing southeast asians there

japanese and koreans brutally mog southeast asians

most japanese and koreans look good

stop the cope and commit suicide. you are obviously very insecure, you selfhating gook shitskin cuck

im korean nigger

and we all koreans know we brutally mog the fuck out of southeast asians.

but still fucking dishuman unhuman disqualifiedhuman compared to caucasians or latinos  even niggers