Am I good looking?

chinless

Cuck
You look good in the first picture, solid 6.5-7.  Profile is decent except for convex forehead, good lower third, biggest flaw is your terrible terrible complexion

D

Deadhookerz

Acne will go away in a year or two. Do i have the narrow face of doom though? Also lmao @ 4/10, im no model but that low?

D

Deadhookerz

lol i think thats more because im 6'3 and my shoulders are naturally pretty wide even though im skinny.

Drake

Normie
Deadhookerz said:
Acne will go away in a year or two. Do i have the narrow face of doom though? Also lmao @ 4/10, im no model but that low?

yea thats your main problem,if you fix that youll be 6/10. look at your side profile pic,it looks disgusting

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Disregarding the acne - 6.5/10 you have potential to be a 7+ slayer.

DeadHookerz said:
Title says it all, what do you guys think and how much would you rate me? Do you think I have potential if my acne clears up and I start hitting the gym?
If you want to reduce the acne on your face, then grow out your beard for a while. That can help.

you look too feminine and not in a pretty boy way either, in pic 2 you could pass a girl if you had long hair

D

Deadhookerz

Yeah what are the measurements of a small skull. So no slayer potential then?

modified

hairloss expert
DeadHookerz said:
Title says it all, what do you guys think and how much would you rate me? Do you think I have potential if my acne clears up and I start hitting the gym?
Looks like a pretty typical normalchad to me.

D

Deadhookerz

I don't know, don't think I'll put on make up just yet.

Lorebin

Normie
No deformations, pretty good jawline and profile - 7-6+/10

D

Deadhookerz

Lol lots of mixed rates but i would assume i'm 5-6. Could i looksmax to 7+ and go live life or should i join you guys in the basement?

allindaeyes

Banned
Deadhookerz said:
Lol lots of mixed rates but i would assume i'm 5-6. Could i looksmax to 7+ and go live life or should i join you guys in the basement?
no imo. U can hit 6 and thats enough in the real world