am i good looking enough to get a blonde girl?

IsaacNewton

Coper
wallace huo said:
IsaacNewton said:
no shit dude and you're asian, you will never get an attractive girl

can you rate me compared to these two then so i know if you're being objective or not?
[img=304x500]  [img=457x500]http://i66.tinypic.com/29cuahf.jpg[/img]

worse than first better than second, honestly dude unless you're an MM tier asian you aren't gonna get attractive white girls.

Don't listen to these guys

I ur above 5'7 i can see you with a very cute white girl (esp if ur Canadian)

wallace huo

Incel
Santeria said:
what's so funny?

IsaacNewton said:
wallace huo said:
can you rate me compared to these two then so i know if you're being objective or not?
[img=304x500]  [img=457x500]http://i66.tinypic.com/29cuahf.jpg[/img]

worse than first better than second, honestly dude unless you're an MM tier asian you aren't gonna get attractive white girls.
i think you're wrong, i'm a 6 and they're both sub 5s, maybe you're jealous that i'm better looking than you so you're trying to put me down?

Santeria

Normie
wallace huo said:
Santeria said:
what's so funny?

IsaacNewton said:
i think you're wrong, i'm a 6 and they're both sub 5s, maybe you're jealous that i'm better looking than you so you're trying to put me down?

youre ugly af, no offense.

literally get a blonde girl maybe, but she'll be ass looking trailer park trash real talk.

wallace huo

Incel
Santeria said:
wallace huo said:
what's so funny?

youre ugly af, no offense.

literally get a blonde girl maybe, but she'll be ass looking trailer park trash real talk.

really? what makes me ugly? i am planning to get surgeries but didn't think i was so hideous that people would react this way

primetime

Normie
Dont get why these asian guys want a white girl..there is a 99% chance you get cucked

IsaacNewton

Coper
wallace huo said:
Santeria said:
what's so funny?

IsaacNewton said:

:jordan:

Jealous of asian genetics? Just lol dude my dick is better looking than you are

wallace huo

Incel
primetime said:
Dont get why these asian guys want a white girl..there is a 99% chance you get cucked
is this why you're all angry? because i said i want a blonde girl? can rate me more objectively if i say i want an asian gf then?

IsaacNewton said:
wallace huo said:
what's so funny?

:jordan:

Jealous of asian genetics? Just lol dude my dick is better looking than you are
aren't you indian? idk why you think you're better than me

Chadimir Thundercovsky said:

keep thinking that if it makes you feel more secure about yourself friend