• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Am I an extraterrestrial alien creature? (solid proof inside GTFIH)

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
i am convinced I may be an alien, seriously. take a look at my weird alien skull face (looks like a horse creature)

major uncanny valley, im definitely related to some kind of alien. look at this alien skull

i think this may be my grandfather, i have traced my lineage back to 1947 when the UFO crashed in roswell

my family have been here ever since, infact our family moved to america in 1947. i also beleive I have identified two more gay aliens, that is jordan barret and blonde jock. i think we may be brother

look at the similarties
1. both have gay alien skull (looks weird as fuckkk)
2. both are covered in gay alien slime (greasy face im like mcdonalds fryer)
3.we both have unique striking looks (to seperate ourselve sform humans so we know w'ere both aliens)

i am an alien, FBI may be watching this site. i may not post anymore
@josh @sin dont let them take me

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
lol

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
i shall return to the stars
its my home
somewhere beyond the galaxy
far far away
take me home
country roads
to the place
i belong

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
you call me obnoxious but you have a bunch of shitty threads with no content clogging up the front page, and then you go and bump this thread fishing for compliments for your ugly mug. you are so fucking pathetic and users like you are the reason this forum is a ghost town.

15yr

27%
Under 18
you call me obnoxious but you have a bunch of shitty threads with no content clogging up the front page, and then you go and bump this thread fishing for compliments for your ugly mug. you are so fucking pathetic and users like you are the reason this forum is a ghost town.
Why do you faggots have to be such haters who are never serious about anything ffs

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
bro it's not me.

schizo take your meds

healthy mind
brutal and painfully legit

2day

Regular
Dude your chin is chizzled as fuck.
Even if you have nephilim DNA, you should be more proud of it than anything.