MakinItHappen

5'8 High Normie that's getting Leg Lengthening
I mean look at my face I obviously have no chance of sleeping with a Chad, thankfully I've never been delusional enough to think so, and since I'm a female avrg sex isn't really a problem. It's being valued less and constantly bullied, judged, and outcasted over my rat face and never being able to have friends and/or confidence.
Again I'm female so I don't really have a right to complain because there's tons of quick fixes out that'll hopefully save my sorry excuse for a face once I can afford them.
You didn't get genetically unlucky.

Your face is average and I've seen plenty of marginally below average looking girls who looksmax and constantly fraud with makeup and have friends/connections. Looking at you, it genuinely looks like you have barely tried for the majority of your life up till now. A bit of foundation isn't really trying. The hair is a total mess and some guy earlier said to post your body and I believe that body plays a massive impact for average looking girls.

To me you are looking in the wrong areas. It's more your style than your face. There are average looking people around you every where you go and aren't ridiculed like you are because they don't style themselves like outcasts. You don't look very neurotypical. However I will say this. Introverted average looking girls in 2020 are struggling a lot more than they would have in yesteryear, simply because most early interaction is done online, especially after college.

If I were you as a woman, I would go to the gym and lift weight. Mainly work my legs. Lose the face fat and fix-up the hair with a top-class hair-salon. Learn how to better apply makeup to bring out your 2 good features (Eyes and Lips) more and get your eyebrows to grow more using some product out there. I as a dude am getting my lower lashes grown out a little more.

What is your body? Above average? Cup size? What's the ass like? If your body is above average then with better hair, thicker-brows, lower face fat and makeup (Not too much) that compliments your better features better, I can see you ascending. Your issue is style. Not looks. Normie girls shouldn't really be having the problem normie looking guys have in today's society.

MakinItHappen

5'8 High Normie that's getting Leg Lengthening
Thanks. Most of my hair has gotten extremely thin and has fallen out (especially in the back) due to anorexia so I plan on cutting my split ends, buying extentions and actually getting a hair care routine, but I want to get healthier hair habits first because I still have clumps of hair falling out and it's going to be impossible to keep extentions attached because I still have patches of hair missing. As for my body I've always had a more manly frame and my anorexia has obviously made that more apparent so I've learned to dress better for my body type but I'm still trying to gymmaxx which again is pretty useless due to my anorexia. Thanks for the advice though. :)
Due to anorexia?

You need to start using the gym, so that fat doesn't store in the face. Having a slim face doesn't involve starving yourself. If you don't listen to this, you'll never fix your problems in the physical world.

Forget styling in-fact. Just learn to use weights in the gym. Plenty of shit out there on youtube for women. It's your life, but I don't buy this manly frame bs. People who are anorexic generally have body dysmorphia, so post your body and let us as guys decide whether it's manly or not.

You probably just need body recomposition and to stop looking at short-term results. Post your body. You're giving me ugly duckling vibes now.

Thunder

Incel
you need to be fed fresh cum 24/7 to reach Stacy

i'll provide so no worries you'll be Stacy

My Stacy babe

why ?

because i fed you fresh cum

Welcome_to_smoreland

Megafag
Under 18
Post body
I'll probably post some in a week or two (if I'm still on here by then) cause I have some really bad bruising I'm waiting to heal and honestly I'm not even comfortable lookingmyself in the mirror
You didn't get genetically unlucky.

Your face is average and I've seen plenty of marginally below average looking girls who looksmax and constantly fraud with makeup and have friends/connections. Looking at you, it genuinely looks like you have barely tried for the majority of your life up till now. A bit of foundation isn't really trying. The hair is a total mess and some guy earlier said to post your body and I believe that body plays a massive impact for average looking girls.

To me you are looking in the wrong areas. It's more your style than your face. There are average looking people around you every where you go and aren't ridiculed like you are because they don't style themselves like outcasts. You don't look very neurotypical. However I will say this. Introverted average looking girls in 2020 are struggling a lot more than they would have in yesteryear, simply because most early interaction is done online, especially after college.

If I were you as a woman, I would go to the gym and lift weight. Mainly work my legs. Lose the face fat and fix-up the hair with a top-class hair-salon. Learn how to better apply makeup to bring out your 2 good features (Eyes and Lips) more and get your eyebrows to grow more using some product out there. I as a dude am getting my lower lashes grown out a little more.

What is your body? Above average? Cup size? What's the ass like? If your body is above average then with better hair, thicker-brows, lower face fat and makeup (Not too much) that compliments your better features better, I can see you ascending. Your issue is style. Not looks. Normie girls shouldn't really be having the problem normie looking guys have in today's society.
I seriously don't see how you see my face as average. Everyone around me has told me that I was ugly, ffs random kids have told me I was ugly or that I had a 'weird face'. As for your second point, I've never really cared about how I looked too much because I was homeschooled since 2nd grade and other than occasionally going to a park,library, or the grocery store I've basically been isolated from society so there was no need to take care of myself, but I'm going to college soon.
I totally agree that I'm looking in the wrong places, but I have no income of my own so my mother still buys all my clothes and since we're poor so all my clothes are whatever shitty things she bought from the dollar store or a thrift store. Once my hair regrows I'm going to probably shave it all off or something because there's no saving my hair at this point.
As for my body, I've already been exercising for 15-30 minutes a day and my ass is still flat af but that's probably because I'm not eating enough to gain anything. Overall I have a very rectangular or carrot shape body, absolutely no ass, and because my mother buys me all my clothing idek my cup size. As for my measurements my shoulders are 15.4 (inches), my bust is 34, my waist is 24, and my hip measurement is 36.6. I might post body picks in a week or two but I'm trying to force myself to eat rn and I really cannot muster up the courage to look at my body during this time. Sorry that this is so sloppy but I really cannot be bothered to format rn.

Welcome_to_smoreland

Megafag
Under 18
Due to anorexia?

You need to start using the gym, so that fat doesn't store in the face. Having a slim face doesn't involve starving yourself. If you don't listen to this, you'll never fix your problems in the physical world.

Forget styling in-fact. Just learn to use weights in the gym. Plenty of shit out there on youtube for women. It's your life, but I don't buy this manly frame bs. People who are anorexic generally have body dysmorphia, so post your body and let us as guys decide whether it's manly or not.

You probably just need body recomposition and to stop looking at short-term results. Post your body. You're giving me ugly duckling vibes now.
Thanks. I'm starting to realize my frame isn't that bad after all but I wanna put on a couple pounds before I post any body pics.

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
I mean look at my face I obviously have no chance of sleeping with a Chad, thankfully I've never been delusional enough to think so, and since I'm a female avrg sex isn't really a problem. It's being valued less and constantly bullied, judged, and outcasted over my rat face and never being able to have friends and/or confidence.
Again I'm female so I don't really have a right to complain because there's tons of quick fixes out that'll hopefully save my sorry excuse for a face once I can afford them.
Any girl gets chad regardless what they look like.
Idk what u on about u attention seeking scum

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
U need to start gymcelling to loose facial fat and bloat
Pretty good eye area
Would benefit with better lower third

Your priority now should be loosing weight and getting a slight tan, will boost you a point

VincentVanCock

Subhuman
You are white and have colored eyes,Go to any third world shithole and enjoy being worshiped like a Goddess. The real truth is that stacies(just like Chad)aren't made,they are born.

I would wife you up any day. You look pretty even without makeup

Just eat healthy i guess, if your recovering from anorexia. Get lot of Vitamin D .

HIKO

Incel
I would start by kissing your soft butt cheeks, then i would start kissing your beautiful pussy, anus, boobs and belly for 2 hours...

and then i would satisfy your juicy holes with my 9 inch thick veiny cock and make you cum while i impregnate your fertile womb....