The_Coordinate

Administrator
Staff member
I find the concept of a flow state interesting, as it's one of those normie tier advices that's actually legit. I have a pretty solid ability to concentrate so once I sit down to do the work I'm often able to keep going for hours. The main problem is getting into that flow state.

I noticed that my days are much more fun and stress free when I'm always immersed in whatever I'm doing. Gaming is actually good for this, since if you enjoy gaming you will naturally reach a flow state playing the game. The only issue is balancing gaming with activities that disperse less dopamine like studying, working. I think that whatever you do during the day you should be fully immersed in it to have the best life possible.

When you are immersed you also don't really care about things that bother you/suboptimal environments. I think you can reach bliss by being in flow states 24/7. Imagine this:

You wake up, you browse all your favorite sites to see what's new. Then you pick up a book and read it for a few hours. After that you eat some food while watching your favorite tv shows/anime. Then you sit down and program for a few hours. After that you play games for the rest of the evening.

So essentially minimize time spent idling/not having fun/doing something and always be having fun, fully immersed. If you spend your entire day like this you will be very productive, have a lot of fun and you won't give a shit about anything since you're busy.

I will try to achieve this.

eyeareaoverrated

Pure Consciousness
HQNP
Wake up, listen to this:

You are in flow state for the rest of the day, no matter what you do.

tehnoslav

with the Lucifer
Autists
You can't be always in a flow state, it's impossible.

Don't listen what those gurus are preaching.

Brain mechanics won't allow you to be in a flow state all the time

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
its legit. when i am gaming and in the zone i am dominating everything

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
i think i know what u mean, too bad nowadays with the phones we seems to be constructed by technology that hangs a few steps besides pour nuts all the time waiting to infect our mind with neural shit

thats why i get myself an old ass nokia 8310 chef

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
Chad's cum is flowing like a river in your oneitis