• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Alot of people dont have ideal ratios irl

shlayer

Rotter
I was at work and realized why most people are ugly/average its cause they dont have the right anything, i used to think people were ugly simply because they lacked a good eye area but nope most people dont have the right placement of things thats pleasing to the eyes, they dont have the right skull size,nose size,eye width,eye size,face lenght being good looking is realy like winning the lottery after all.

shlayer

Rotter
Pinhead said:
shlayer said:
I was at work and realized why most people are ugly/average its cause they dont have the right anything, i used to think people were ugly simply because they lacked a good eye area but nope most people dont have the right placement of things thats pleasing to the eyes, they dont have the right skull size,nose size,eye width,eye size,face lenght being good looking is realy like winning the lottery after all.

:suicide:
Man i barely see small skulls were i live too fuck 
just huge ass ones

shlayer

Rotter
Pinhead said:
shlayer said:
Man i barely see small skulls were i live too fuck 
just huge ass ones

mate ur face is the same length as mine

:suicide:
I remeasured my skull lenght with calipers at 9.2 inch but chin to hairline is only 7.3 idk maybe just low hairline