Almost every neurotypical blonde guy I know who isn't ugly avoids inceldom

SeriousM

Normie
Usually by going after latinas, asian girls, and darker skinned/ethnic looking white girls. Some of the guys shoot way out of their league too, like you will see an average looking blonde guy with a Monica Bellucci lookalike.

The good looking ones I know are almost always Chads and slayers too, this is all in the USA btw. All of the handsome blonde men I knew manage to slay like there is no tomorrow and some have women fighting for them.

Notice how the guys promoted as handsome by American media are almost always blonde or light haired: Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Gosling, Alex Petyfer, Hayden Christensen, etc. Blonde men are over represented in Hollywood and the good looks industry.

It's like not only do blonde women have the halo effect going for them, so do blonde men.

So much for tall dark and handsome. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Franktank

Normie
Thats usa. Usa has zero taste in aesthetics. Look at kate upton...that bitch is shit tier

Joncoping

Normie
SeriousM said:
Usually by going after latinas, asian girls, and darker skinned/ethnic looking white girls. Some of the guys shoot way out of their league too, like you will see an average looking blonde guy with a Monica Bellucci lookalike.

The good looking ones I know are almost always Chads and slayers too, this is all in the USA btw. All of the handsome blonde men I knew manage to slay like there is no tomorrow and some have women fighting for them.

Notice how the guys promoted as handsome by American media are almost always blonde or light haired: Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Gosling, Alex Petyfer, Hayden Christensen, etc. Blonde men are over represented in Hollywood and the good looks industry.

It's like not only do blonde women have the halo effect going for them, so do blonde men.

You just won the Olympics buddy boyo

modified

hairloss expert
SeriousM said:
I never understood this expression since women hate dark skinned men. Dark what? Dark hair? Dark personality?

I don't get it.

Franktank

Normie
modified said:
SeriousM said:
I never understood this expression since women hate dark skinned men. Dark what? Dark hair? Dark personality?

I don't get it.
Think med

modified

hairloss expert
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Just be tall and white
This. It should be "tall, white, and handsome".

That's what they actually want.

But I suppose that would be too honest.

Franktank

Normie
modified said:
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Just be tall and white
This. It should be "tall, white, and handsome".

That's what they actually want.

But I suppose that would be too honest.
White as in Mediterranean not nordic

vin98

Slayer
Blonde women hate blonde men. The only white women who have ever shown interest in me had dark features like dark hair and dark eyes, they would comment on my hair and eyes like they had a fetish or something. Most white women think blonde hair is ugly though, they prefer dark brown hair with blue eyes combo. I'm probably the blondest person on this forum so I have the right to speak about it. This is my hair color:

Superking

Normie
modified said:
SeriousM said:

I don't get it.
Google image search tall, dark, and handsome. 99% of the results will be white guys with black or very dark brown hair. It's that.

vin98

Slayer
Here's my perspective as a blonde guy. Most white women vastly prefer guys with brown hair, however there is a very small percentage of dark-featured white women who have a legit fetish for blonde guys. It's just hard to figure out who those women are, I wish they wore some sort of bracelet to signify their fetish for blonde guys to make things easier. Because many white women will reject a blonde guy just for the fact that he's blonde.

I cope hard

Gigachad
vin98 said:
Here's my perspective as a blonde guy. Most white women vastly prefer guys with brown hair, however there is a very small percentage of dark-featured white women who have a legit fetish for blonde guys. It's just hard to figure out who those women are, I wish they wore some sort of bracelet to signify their fetish for blonde guys to make things easier. Because many white women will reject a blonde guy just for the fact that he's blonde.
everyone likes to play the victim and say 'oh they don't like me for x feature'

no they don't like you because you're not attractive to them, simple as

>Complaining when white

How bad do you think ethnics have it then lmao?

vin98

Slayer
I cope hard said:
vin98 said:

>Complaining when white

Ok so you think ginger guys with bright orange hair don't have a legit reason to complain?

This guy would be a slayer if he had brown hair instead of red. Someone needs to photoshop him to prove my point. Hair color has a MASSIVE impact on looks rating.

I cope hard

Gigachad
vin98 said:
I cope hard said:

>Complaining when white

Ok so you think ginger guys with bright orange hair don't have a legit reason to complain?

This guy would be a slayer if he had brown hair instead of red. Someone needs to photoshop him to prove my point. Hair color has a MASSIVE impact on looks rating.

we're talking about blondes here, not gingers. Gingers like ethnics have to overcome media stereotypes which blondes don't have.

again if you had an albino colouring i would agree with you but if it's your run of the mill blonde then you're just coping

vin98

Slayer
I cope hard said:
vin98 said:

we're talking about blondes here, not gingers. Gingers like ethnics have to overcome media stereotypes which blondes don't have.

again if you had an albino colouring i would agree with you but if it's your run of the mill blonde then you're just coping

I cope hard

Gigachad
vin98 said:
I cope hard said:

:banderas:

my apologies

would rep but I'm all out