• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

allindayes,stop that crazy talk

Gandharva

Banned
[video=youtube]

youre still a fucking brown shitskinned indian  .  your ancestors have been raped by the greeks,afghans,turks,mughals,british and indo-aryans.your people still shit in the open and drink ganges filth everyday  .

only south india is making any progress or economic advancement and they  are legit niggers.north india is a shithole of epic proportions,literally.

allindaeyes

Banned
OK bro. I dont care what you say, your ancestors are NIGGERS you fucking moron. And you are at least 3 shades darker than me willy

Gandharva said:
youre still a fucking brown shitskinned indian  .  your ancestors have been raped by the greeks,afghans,turks,mughals,british and indo-aryans.your people still shit in the open and drink ganges filth everyday  .

only south india is making any progress or economic advancement and they  are legit niggers.north india is a shithole of epic proportions,literally.

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
indians are fucking mulattos for christsakes...a a result of gangrape of iranic sandnigger tribe with abo women.

youre a FUCKING MULATTO you shitskin indian.

Im only circa 1/8  Black  descent and am White as snow(youve seen the recent pics)in normal lighting(lights tend to bring out my warm tone).my feet are whiter than my albino nerdics friends face.

aint even on that dark  hate but brown indians have  literal SHIT brown colour  .

not that aesthetic yellow tone and russet darkness.

Joncoping

Regular
I love it when people praise their shit 3rd world country only when they don't have to live there

allindaeyes

Banned
Lol I Dont praise india? I praise my background and culture. India is a shithole...

The reason south makes all advancements is they are usually smarter you are right.

Also all the brahmins are in South India lmfao, the government purposefully hinders the north... And the north is rebellious and strong willed, it was the hardest for British to conquer and have no doubt Gandhi and Nehru were the Britishs puppets and subdued/broke it apart for this reason.