• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

all you pussies arguing with me over having the will to fight

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
lol youre a scared little faggot bitch thats worried the fact that im willing to fight anyone is a threat to your fragile bitch existance

:goodfellas:
 

Danny the chav

Champion
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
10,012
Reputation
9
Brb, been In over 20 schoolyard/street fights. Didn't get my ass fucked in any of them
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
RememberMew said:
Have you ever actually fought someone off PSL?

i grew up getting into fights at school in south korea

and im a combatives level one certified in the us army thats 40 hours training and a test where the instructors try to punch your lights out

during training we grappled all the time

i got in street fights here and there as well
beat up some dude infront of best buy
 

RememberMew

Regular
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
4
a_nimbus said:
i grew up getting into fights at school in south korea

and im a combatives level one certified in the us army thats 40 hours training and a test where the instructors try to punch your lights out

during training we grappled all the time

i got in street fights here and there as well
beat up some dude infront of best buy

Why do you have to talk about it on the Internet so much? Like if you're getting pussy or money out of it, or at least placing in local competitions, then cool, but otherwise you're just some autist with a useless skill.
 

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
RememberMew said:
a_nimbus said:
i grew up getting into fights at school in south korea

and im a combatives level one certified in the us army thats 40 hours training and a test where the instructors try to punch your lights out

during training we grappled all the time

i got in street fights here and there as well
beat up some dude infront of best buy

Why do you have to talk about it on the Internet so much? Like if you're getting pussy or money out of it, or at least placing in local competitions, then cool, but otherwise you're just some autist with a useless skill.

its never a useless skill to know how to fight you pussy ass bitch
 

RememberMew

Regular
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
4
a_nimbus said:
its never a useless skill to know how to fight you pussy ass bitch

Of course it is. The only reasons to fight are for sport, pussy, money and self defense. If you make enough money the chance that you'll ever need to fight again is virtually zero.
 

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
RememberMew said:
a_nimbus said:
its never a useless skill to know how to fight you pussy ass bitch

Of course it is. The only reasons to fight are for sport, pussy, money and self defense. If you make enough money the chance that you'll ever need to fight again is virtually zero.

total bitchmade sheep right here
 

RememberMew

Regular
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
4
a_nimbus said:
total bitchmade sheep right here

What has fighting actually gotten you in life? Probably less than an education or good parenting would have.

I think it's cool to be able to fight, but the way you brag about it makes you come off like a coping loser. It's embarrassing.
 

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
RememberMew said:
a_nimbus said:
total bitchmade sheep right here

What has fighting actually gotten you in life? Probably less than an education or good parenting would have.

I think it's cool to be able to fight, but the way you brag about it makes you come off like a coping loser. It's embarrassing.

there are only 3 ways to be free as a man
1.  never afraid to fight.  helps you stand your ground.
2.  never afraid to show you are a sexual being.  prevents you from turning into a bitchmade eunuch like you guys.
3.  never afraid to venture.  you go where you please.

youre trying to discourage fighting thus attempting to turn a man into a pussy ass bitch like you.  im not a bitch like you homie.  fuck off.
 

RememberMew

Regular
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
4
a_nimbus said:
there are only 3 ways to be free as a man
1.  never afraid to fight.  helps you stand your ground.
2.  never afraid to show you are a sexual being.  prevents you from turning into a bitchmade eunuch like you guys.
3.  never afraid to venture.  you go where you please.

youre trying to discourage fighting thus attempting to turn a man into a pussy ass bitch like you.  im not a bitch like you homie.  fuck off.

I bet you're an asshole who starts shit with people who weren't even doing anything. Self defense is cool but you're just some douchebag who has to fuck with other people so you can try to forget that you're a loser, right?
 

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
RememberMew said:
a_nimbus said:
there are only 3 ways to be free as a man
1.  never afraid to fight.  helps you stand your ground.
2.  never afraid to show you are a sexual being.  prevents you from turning into a bitchmade eunuch like you guys.
3.  never afraid to venture.  you go where you please.

youre trying to discourage fighting thus attempting to turn a man into a pussy ass bitch like you.  im not a bitch like you homie.  fuck off.

I bet you're an asshole who starts shit with people who weren't even doing anything. Self defense is cool but you're just some douchebag who has to fuck with other people so you can try to forget that you're a loser, right?

look at this bitch getting defensive for being a pussy

:bye:
 

RememberMew

Regular
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
4
a_nimbus said:
look at this bitch getting defensive for being a pussy

:bye:

I'm just bothering you because you talk a lot of shit.

Being able to fight wouldn't improve my life at all. Taking up more space, however, would be awesome.
 
Top