All you have to do is show up and not be dumb

Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
I'm below average in facial development, not especially large framed and not especially intelligent. I have fucked some hot women, and a whole lot of average women with nice pussies who were very submissive, white and asian. I also make over 100k USD per year. I am lazy as fuck. All you have to do is show up and not be dumb or extremely ugly or true aspie and you will at least not have a crappy life.

My main problems are depression and anxiety, and the fact that I'm pretty ugly. Those issues didn't stop me from pumping and dumping a lot of women (albeit mostly average). I've only had a few 7+ women show genuine lust / interest in me, but 6s are enough to keep me from hating life. And I'm a 4. I'm NOT your typical NT male. I have very odd interests and I need to feign interest in NT shit when I meet people. Works for me.

EDIT: And be white.
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
SlickRick said:
NT THEORY AS ALAWAYS. Just be normal and you can SCORE!!!
Pretty much. Faking normalcy is feasible for 90%+ of this forum. Just get up in the morning, go outside, eat breakfast, and be a rake.
 

SlickRick

Cuck
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
53
Reputation
0
This so much. You can be skinny fat with a guy and still slay soririty girls.
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
I said:
Sui Generis II said:
ya, that's what i was thinking

he's lying

i make almost that much and i have no life right now
I'm not lying. I'm 35 and work in enterprise IT consulting in an E Asian megacity. I'm not hard working but I know how to bullshit and grab opportunities when they come.

Also, I genuinely work 40-50 hours per week on average, not including random calls and emails and shit. I might not be as lazy "as fuck" by your standards.
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
3,359
Reputation
4
MushroomCloud said:
I said:
ya, that's what i was thinking

he's lying

i make almost that much and i have no life right now
I'm not lying. I'm 35 and work in enterprise IT consulting in an E Asian megacity. I'm not hard working but I know how to bullshit and grab opportunities when they come.
:popcorn:
 

stamaster21

Slayer
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
3,173
Reputation
6
MushroomCloud said:
I'm below average in facial development, not especially large framed and not especially intelligent. I have fucked some hot women, and a whole lot of average women with nice pussies who were very submissive, white and asian. I also make over 100k USD per year. I am lazy as fuck. All you have to do is show up and not be dumb or extremely ugly or true aspie and you will at least not have a crappy life.

My main problems are depression and anxiety, and the fact that I'm pretty ugly. Those issues didn't stop me from pumping and dumping a lot of women (albeit mostly average). I've only had a few 7+ women show genuine lust / interest in me, but 6s are enough to keep me from hating life. And I'm a 4. I'm NOT your typical NT male. I have very odd interests and I need to feign interest in NT shit when I meet people. Works for me.

EDIT: And be white.
I call bullshit on this so you got to fuck a bunch of 5/10s unless your fuckn 7/10s+ there is nothing to brag about. Heck even 6/10s would be okay but your talking about 5/10s. Im guessing your over rating these females as ego protection. As for the 7/10s if they really had genuine lust and interest you would have fucked them to. Ye sure your 4/10 who had a few 7/10s throwing themselves at you nice dream.
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
stamaster21 said:
MushroomCloud said:
I'm below average in facial development, not especially large framed and not especially intelligent. I have fucked some hot women, and a whole lot of average women with nice pussies who were very submissive, white and asian. I also make over 100k USD per year. I am lazy as fuck. All you have to do is show up and not be dumb or extremely ugly or true aspie and you will at least not have a crappy life.

My main problems are depression and anxiety, and the fact that I'm pretty ugly. Those issues didn't stop me from pumping and dumping a lot of women (albeit mostly average). I've only had a few 7+ women show genuine lust / interest in me, but 6s are enough to keep me from hating life. And I'm a 4. I'm NOT your typical NT male. I have very odd interests and I need to feign interest in NT shit when I meet people. Works for me.

EDIT: And be white.
I call bullshit on this so you got to fuck a bunch of 5/10s unless your fuckn 7/10s+ there is nothing to brag about. Heck even 6/10s would be okay but your talking about 5/10s. Im guessing your over rating these females as ego protection. As for the 7/10s if they really had genuine lust and interest you would have fucked them to. Ye sure your 4/10 who had a few 7/10s throwing themselves at you nice dream.
I'm not bragging. I'm ugly, and no 7 has "thrown herself" at me. A few have genuinely lusted after me, but not enough to want to be my girlfriend for more than a month or so. I'm a normal guy and I get laid pretty easily with average women. I look for 6s, and I fuck a lot of average women. I go for petite women who are average, that means 4~5 usually. Literally average, but not fat.

My life is not hell. I am ugly, and I am not celibate.
 

stamaster21

Slayer
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
3,173
Reputation
6
MushroomCloud said:
stamaster21 said:
I call bullshit on this so you got to fuck a bunch of 5/10s unless your fuckn 7/10s+ there is nothing to brag about. Heck even 6/10s would be okay but your talking about 5/10s. Im guessing your over rating these females as ego protection. As for the 7/10s if they really had genuine lust and interest you would have fucked them to. Ye sure your 4/10 who had a few 7/10s throwing themselves at you nice dream.
I'm not bragging. I'm ugly, and no 7 has "thrown herself" at me. A few have genuinely lusted after me, but not enough to want to be my girlfriend for more than a month or so. I'm a normal guy and I get laid pretty easily with average women. I look for 6s, and I fuck a lot of average women. I go for petite women who are average, that means 4~5 usually. Literally average, but not fat.

My life is not hell. I am ugly, and I am not celibate.
Did those 7/10s have sex with you on a consistant bases meaning fucked you more then 3 times. No such thing as lusted after you unless they presented the option of you dating them or you fucking them. I think your over rating these women, in one sentence you say you go for 4-5/10s and the other one you say you look for 6/10s.
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
stamaster21 said:
MushroomCloud said:
I'm not bragging. I'm ugly, and no 7 has "thrown herself" at me. A few have genuinely lusted after me, but not enough to want to be my girlfriend for more than a month or so. I'm a normal guy and I get laid pretty easily with average women. I look for 6s, and I fuck a lot of average women. I go for petite women who are average, that means 4~5 usually. Literally average, but not fat.

My life is not hell. I am ugly, and I am not celibate.
Did those 7/10s have sex with you on a consistant bases meaning fucked you more then 3 times. No such thing as lusted after you unless they presented the option of you dating them or you fucking them. I think your over rating these women, in one sentence you say you go for 4-5/10s and the other one you say you look for 6/10s.
Yes, those 7/10s had sex with me at least 3 times each. One only had sex with me 3 times, another had sex with me around 20 times. I go for 4-5/10 for volume, because I need sex and they're more likely to be submissive. I look for 6/10s because they're hot to me and sometimes I have a 6/10 fwb / gf. I've had a few 7+ gfs, but haven't had much luck keeping them.

EDIT: Not sure if I'm overestimating the 7+s. Maybe. Most of them had pretty much amazing bodies and cute faces. D cup tits and nice skin. 7.5 is about my limit, and I can't keep them, but I can get them every now and then. I think that counts for something.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
6
@mushroomcloud is my alt account and you guys fell for the trolling
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
@"currypowder" I'm white but I went to high school in E Asia and have lived in E Asia nearly half my life.
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
At risk of sounding like a fraud, and after reading the forums looking at ratings standards, I will revise the ratings of the top girls I banged.

I banged two asian 7s, two white 6.5s, no white 7s. Some asian and white 6s and 5s including lots of white 5~5.5 and at least one white 6. LOTs of asian 4s, because they're not fat and I like the cute 4s that look sort of like naughty housewives ready to cuck their husbands (and that's the reality of it). Some white 4s. I'm not counting hookers, but there were a lot of those.

I mean I think those white 6.5s were pretty damn hot, but they were more like JB hot. As they got older their faces looked like shit so they prolly were never truly 7s. Facial structure wasn't there.
 
Top