All our problems come from...

FuckThis

Slayer
Being born.

If your retarded,poor,ugly,in bad relationship piece of shit parents never had you,you wouldnt need to suffer and compete against people that were born with good looks,wealth and supportive and loving parents. 

Being a parent while you are not top 5% is fucking selfishhhh .
Jesus how the fuck are these parents so selfish and vile.

They should be all murdered,and children mercy killed for their own good

Temoc

Coper
My mother was a model, didn't help me. Genetic recombination is a bitch

Judge

Subhuman
Parents were top 5% in wealth. Didn't help.

Dad and his side of the family=amazing genetics

Mother and her side= mediocre 

Unfortunately out of all my siblings I have the strongest resemblance to my mother side Ffs

Temoc

Coper
CopingWithOpiates said:
Temoc said:
My mother was a model, didn't help me. Genetic recombination is a bitch
Seriously? What about your dad? Was he an incel prior?
She was not a super model but she did modelling, she had all the traits, she is 59 now and she is 5'8''(which was tall at the time), thin, long legs and arms, high cheekbones and forward maxilla.

My dad was average, 6', nw0 at over 50, but kinda of a framecel and with a somewhat weak bone structure. I think he was good looking because of his hair and skin when young, but he had an incel structure.

She was also richer than him, believe it or not.

I'm not pathologically ugly, but I'm only 6'(many of my friends had shorter parents and are taller), I had acne, and a weak maxilla/mandible. I inherited the NW0 and hair texture, which is my strongest point.

Temoc said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Seriously? What about your dad? Was he an incel prior?
She was not a super model but she did modelling, she had all the traits, she is 59 now and she is 5'8''(which was tall at the time), thin, long legs and arms, high cheekbones and forward maxilla.

My dad was average, 6', nw0 at over 50, but kinda of a framecel and with a somewhat weak bone structure. I think he was good looking because of his hair and skin when young, but he had an incel structure.

I'm not pathologically ugly, but I'm only 6'(many of my friends had shorter parents and are taller), I had acne, and a weak maxilla/mandible. I inherited the NW0 and hair texture, which is my strongest point.

How old are you? 6" and NW0 are strong traits forsure. Yeah my dad was 5'9" and my mom was 5'4" I'm 6'1" and so i my chad brother. Weird how genetics work. '''My mother had a nice forward growth and good maxilla too. It seems as if back then it was more likely to have good forward growth than it is now due to more mouth breathing from allergies and overall poor health

Temoc

Coper
CopingWithOpiates said:
Temoc said:

How old are you? 6" and NW0 are strong traits forsure. Yeah my dad was 5'9" and my mom was 5'4" I'm 6'1" and so i my chad brother. Weird how genetics work. '''My mother had a nice forward growth and good maxilla too. It seems as if back then it was more likely to have good forward growth than it is now due to more mouth breathing from allergies and overall poor health
6' is not enough to be tall anymore, you're not short by any means but your height is not really an advantage. It seems like in Europe(I live in Brazil and europe) every third young white guy is 6'3'' or taller. 

I don't know what went wrong, genetics, poor habits(I spent my childhood playing video games and studying), I didn't eat well at all, I used to eat healthy but very little, old mother at the time of birth and my mother was also a smoker which can fuck up your development(she stopped mid pregnancy).