All of you incels would die during this

dwarf

Incel
[video=youtube]
Spetsnaz hazing. You'd  be crying to Gandy in the first 5 seconds.

I just had a fight with Spetsnaz soldiers. Over some vodka at a bar while I was sitting with my girl. Shit was insane, these dudes are tough as NAILS. Knocked one of them out and ran, he pulled out his UZI 9mm and chased me down a block, my buddy picked me up in his Dubsta 6x6 and we rolled off.

heilsa

Slayer
dwarf said:
[video=youtube]

I just had a fight with Spetsnaz soldiers. Over some vodka at a bar while I was sitting with my girl. Shit was insane, these dudes are tough as NAILS. Knocked one of them out and ran, he pulled out his UZI 9mm and chased me down a block, my buddy picked me up in his Dubsta 6x6 and we rolled off.
pic of girlfriend?

modified

hairloss expert
heilsa said:
dwarf said:
[video=youtube]

pic of girlfriend?
Pic of uzi?

dwarf

Incel
I was doing my best vertu impression

Anakind

King of Chads
dwarf said:
Are you trying to emulate vertu?

lono

Banned
just lol @ the golden god running from a spetsnaz. try again buddy boy