All of us have SMALL dreams

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
This is true for majority of users here.

This is why Victory left us plebs behind and works from behind the shadows. ( along with all the stuff about maximising profit from Lookism) 

All you guys think of is the next day or some miniscule daily life shit for majority of people ( fucking a girl, looksmaxxing- even though very few fucking users even train their bodies here-, race issues etc. ) 

None of you have mogul plans, plans to be the next big thing, own multimillion dollar businesses etc. 

Why do you think people like Jay Z still get pussy like Beyonce, even cheat on her and still keep on her? Jay Z always had HUGE ambitions, no matter what kind of douchebag he is, he was one of the top drug dealers in New York and making ridiculous amount of money before he went into rapping already.

Whilst rapping he still hustled by stealing other rappers fucking LYRICS outright, but due to his innate 'charisma' (his voice and the way he acted was charismatic to many people, because he was a visionary it was a sense that every human has that was going off). 

Now he is a billionaire, everyone laughed at him for Tidal (which for musiccels btw, is legit better than any other streaming service it is way higher quality even without the premium price one) and now Apple is running after him to acquire it. 

What do you dream of? What do you want to do with your life? Do you just want to be normal?

My entire life I just wanted to have no pressures, and live a normal life. I wanted to not be special in any kind of way (even if good) and never committed/tried hard in ANYTHING in most of my life. But now I realise that my innate human desire can not be controlled, something perhaps every human has to actually have some influence. This is a pathetic existence to live to be 'normal'.

LE MONDE OU RIEN 

The world or NOTHING

Most people here are expressing a loser attitude here of being complacent with being second place. Many famous people have said "I always knew I would be big, famous, one way or another", the fact is there is a sense of destiny that these people have that some dont have. But truly I think non NT people have it but just dont realise it.

There are many outright autistic geniuses in the world in VARIOUs fields (even in Football the greatest player EVER is a confirmed AUTIST). 

my point is aim for the highest in whatever you want to do. WHether its going ER or being a jihadi it doesnt matter at least go ALL OUT.

all or nothing

[video=youtube]

:rambo2:

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
LowIQcel said:
Cliche bluepill 'motivational' spiel

may be bluepill for you but not for me tbh

ever since i was little i was told i was destined by greatness by so many people but my laziness/anxiety was clouding my vision. I wish i kept doing creative things though, I haent touched a paintbrush or tried to do a serious sketch in like 4 years even though i won various awards when i was little for sketching. Creativity is a great need.

People like you are the type that laugh at Kanye west for having big dreams yet will buy into the trend when Yeezy stores open
:cage:

and I used example of Jay z because I remember Elliot hulse had a good old video where he had him in it. 

Elliot hulse is a great motivator, no matter how many out of ass theories he has hes very good at communicating his opinion and I employed some of his things and it helped me a lot (how to improve voice tone, though that may be puberty & posture being the main one - had flat feet - )

Mewer

Joke
Setting goals and habits is key to to have a chance archiving your dreams

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
SuperSlayerAce said:
Are you french

T'es francais toi aussi ?

non

i've learned a bit of french though and enjoy pnl, will probably properly learn it in next 2 years