All of our problems come from being social animals

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
All of our problems come from being social animals. That [font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]seems to be a source of misery, competition, and ego.[/font]
Things would be better if we were solitary animals, like this slayer here:

Only weaklings live in groups and need groups to survive.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
It's no cope, solitary animals are usually bigger and stronger.
[hr]
Bump Roboter said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
All of our problems come from being social animals. That [font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]seems to be a source of misery, competition, and ego.[/font]
Things would be better if we were solitary animals, like this slayer here:

Only weaklings live in groups and need groups to survive.

Based on ancient roman coloseum fight the lion who is a social animal won in a fight against the tiger in 70 percent of cases even tho the tiger is stronger more heavy and big tho
Wroong, tiger beat lion every single time, they were also put to fight in modern times and tiger allways won.
Tiger can kill a lion with a single swipe.

Chincel

Normie
I agree with this, it's a good thing I'm a schizoid. This isn't a self-diagnosis and while I disagreed with some aspects, I found that it fit. Even when I was a child, I had no real interest in other people. I've gone weeks at a time without even talking to a cashier/operator and felt no deprivation. In school, I went years in between talking aside from when a teacher called on me. Being naturally asocial is literally the only way to survive being incel in 2016.