All mixed people are good looking

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
lol at fucking race mixing creating kids with inferiority complexes and weird features

Gandharva

Banned
hate to get all aspie in this bitch.....but racemixing is like cooking,its dependant on the quality of the ingredients and the proper synergy and ratios.

I think if u take each  top group of any race and mix them they will produce good results,generally.so latins for whites,sahelians/nilotes for blacks,northern aboriginals for the western hemisphere,centralasians and polynesians for asia etc  it will atleast produce ultimate slayer if u mix these types.

for women it would be different of course.I think  mixing with inferior races like Nesids would be beneficial for germanics for example  because the women would turn out cute instead of manfaced.

ilikedicks

Coper
Gandharva said:
hate to get all aspie in this bitch.....but racemixing is like cooking,its dependant on the quality of the ingredients and the proper synergy and ratios.

I think if u take each  top group of any race and mix them they will produce good results,generally.so latins for whites,sahelians/nilotes for blacks,northern aboriginals for the western hemisphere,centralasians and polynesians for asia etc  it will atleast produce ultimate slayer if u mix these types.

for women it would be different of course.I think  mixing with inferior races like Nesids would be beneficial for germanics for example  because the women would turn out cute instead of manfaced.
These terms that you be using brah. You anthrocel! 

You just have no mercy on germanics lol. I agree that latin + ethnic works well. They created an entire continent of sexies and latin + ethnic mixes just come out looking like latinos anyway lol.

Black/Italian

Gandharva

Banned
oh latin and african mixes come out amazing.even my mother said that.she actually confessed to me that she was scared I was gonna be a ugly high yellow kid because germanics produce such ugly mulatto children.I luckily was light brown instead of high yellow according to her(I looked like Joey lawrence as a kid).

Cape Verde has the most attractive mulattos and they are Sephardic portuguese jews mixed with Sahelians.they are probabely the most attractive black race in the world.

alot of these ''new''mulattos produced by tyrone the ugly ape and some ghetto trash white whore usually produce demonic ugly -like children.  I feel sorry for them.even brazil is full of ugly mulattos,but portuguese and congolese are the ugliest groups in their respective continents so that isnt surprising,the cape verdeans were just lucky to have sephardic blood instead of portuguese proper.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Gandharva said:

Again, this is total BS since genetic recombination can make one brother look like absolute shit and one look amazing.

Look at Brad Pitt and his brother to see monoracial genetic combination.

Here is Jessie Williams and his two amphibian looking brothers.

ilikedicks

Coper
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Gandharva said:

Again, this is total BS since genetic recombination can make one brother look like absolute shit and one look amazing.

Hemsworth brothers too.

Gandharva

Banned
ILikedicks,my mum says that Irish and celtic mixes will create beautiful children in pretty much any race,even if the other race is ugly..so not all nerdics produce ugly halfbreeds..just germanics..she says its just really germanics that produce ugly halfbreeds anywhere.

Uyghurs and Central asians are Mediterrenean/Middle eastern and Asian mixes and they turn out goodlooking compared to nordic-asian mixes so common today.

my mum thinks most mulattos are ugly as hell and that the only reason she was beautiful was because of her native blood.lol she told me US blacks like to claim halfbreeds as beautiful especially from the louisiana region when they are beautiful creoles there because of the choctaw component and not the halfbreed mulatto component.most mulattos are tragic looking.
[hr]
ilikedicks said:

Hemsworth brothers too.

all 3 are  yuck
[hr]
Gandharva said:

only the middle one is bad,the other two are decent(but not handsome imo)  .and how does that invalidate my point?are these a mixture of the groups I listed?no..so why post them

ilikedicks

Coper
Chris and Liam clearly took after the German/Irish side while Luke got fullblown English'd jk.   :giggle:

Boss

Slayer
Gandharva said:

Guy on the right looks the best, jessie wouldn't even be acknowledged if he didn't have light eyes lol