• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

All male models are small framed and small skulled. Why are they worshiped here?

bajskorven

Champion
They look like guys i would fart on. Why are they worshipped here?

This girl skull and frame is tiny, it would look like a literal pea next to my head and frame despite that im small. This guys would get zero respect at a company. 

This how true slayers looks like - they would earn respect, trust and faith by other men while being attractive to girls of all ages and attractivness level. 

DickKickem

BROTHER
Women literally praised Joe and Sophia had to go on TV to tell women to stop talking about him like a sex object

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Cope

The MMs get 10 times as much pussy as the more masculine manlet men

BOJANGLES

Joke
they are the best exemplars in terms of face. 

but you're right. A real Chad is a pretty model face, with more dimorphism

bajskorven

Champion
zombie said:
Cope

No, they dont. Live is not just about pussy, its about gaining respect and faith from other men in order to dominate the social economic hierarchy. 

Robust chads = works in investment banking and are making bank 

Twinky chads = male models or baristas who work for minimum wage and lives in the slum

zombie

Rotters
bajskorven said:
zombie said:
Cope

No, they dont. Live is not just about pussy, its about gaining respect and faith from other men in order to dominate the social economic hierarchy. 

Robust chads = works in investment banking and are making bank 

Twinky chads = male models or baristas who work for minimum wage and lives in the slum

You climb the social hierarchy to fuck girls who want you because of your status and money (aka whores)

Meanwhile actual Chads with chiseled faces make women genuinely horny. And hot young pussy is the ultimate pleasure, no matter who you are.

Being a broke Chad >>>>>> being a masculine manlet

:coping:

They are worshipped because of their face for which you're trying to compensate by building your frame, you big headed faggot.

Face>height>everything else. Your cope is so fucking transparent.

MajinBuu

Megastar
bajskorven said:

This girl skull and frame is tiny, it would look like a literal pea next to my head and frame despite that im small. This guys would get zero respect at a company. 

This how true slayers looks like - they would earn respect, trust and faith by other men while being attractive to girls of all ages and attractivness level. 

I can count only 4 chads here

zombie

Rotters
MajinBuu said:
bajskorven said:

I can count only 4 chads here

3rd from the right is the only one who does not have to pay for sex

zombie

Rotters
MajinBuu said:
zombie said:
3rd from the right is the only one who does not have to pay for sex

none of them have to pay for sex

If a woman is fucking you because you're rich, then you are paying for it, sorry about that.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
none of them have small skull or small frame, you delusional coping subhuman. you are coping hard as fuk so you don't commit suicide, you bitch. they all have big robust skulls+they are tall. they mog you to death. keep crying for them, you insecure incel cuckold faggot