All incels should shoot heroin

zanz

Incel
Legit

There is no BETTER feeling than heroin
[hr]
It just feels damned amazing. It whispers show you how beautiful life is, how beautiful you are, how all is poetry and right with the world.

100% legit. I have been exp4rimenting with some dugs over the last few months, including heroin and oxymorphone. INSANE feeling. I think I would describe opiates in general as a feeling of peace and tranquility. Its like the problems in life have been turned down in volume just a notch. Not enough to completely silence them, but enough to make them manageable. I find that amphetamines provide a more in your face "euphoria", but opiates are a "better" feeling. Its like being wrapped in a blanket with the girl of your dreams in front of a roaring log fire. Pure contendness and bliss.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Opiates are the best drugs, but they fuck with your brain chemistry and you always lose with them unfortunately.
But after meditation i entered the states similar to the opiate states srs. Greatest bliss i have ever experienced was after meditation and mantras.

purps drank

Slayer
Jawline said:
Opiates are the best drugs, but they fuck with your brain chemistry and you always lose with them unfortunately.
But after meditation i entered the states similar to the opiate states srs. Greatest bliss i have ever experienced was after meditation and mantras.

Explain boyo

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
When you meditate you reach a state of "bliss". When you recite mantras you reach that state too.
But its not the goal of meditation, its like a side effect.