All I want is a slim 5.5/10 girl is that too much to ask for?

Darkman

Normie
I don't even care about race. But no, these girls might as well be on the moon. I have had 5-6s approach me in High School and even a 7 one time, but I was too shy and socially awkward to do anything, so these opportunities are gone forever.

Now i'm in a jobless, 22 year old  virgin GED holder in a community college.

Considering joining the army or the marines after I get some more college credits.

Maby it will take my mind off women.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
A 5/10 girl can have sex with pretty much any guy she wants. Why would she stay faithful to you. Why would she choose you?

Darkman said:
a 5/10 white girl looks like this

You're kidding, right? She looks better than average. Maybe it's just because of my old age, but that girl looks at least like a strong 7/10 (maybe even 8/10) to me. She's very pretty, and I would happily impregnate her.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Sacrificial Lamb said:
You're kidding, right? She looks better than average. Maybe it's just because of my old age, but that girl looks at least like a strong 7/10 (maybe even 8/10) to me. She's very pretty, and I would happily impregnate her.
she's a 7, it's very typical for the adult virgins in here to rate like shit and they do the same with guys

Darkman

Normie

ok a 5/10 girl something like this.

IcedEarth said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:
she's a 7, it's very typical for the adult virgins in here to rate like shit and they do the same with guys
You're right; she's a 7/10. She might not be perfect, but she looks good. So many guys in here act like a girl has to have no flaws just to be "average". It's weird.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I'd love an average female also, but there is too much competition. I can't even snag a 2/10 obese single mother who's as sexy as roadkill.

Darkman

Normie
DyingHope said:
I'd love an average female also, but there is too much competition. I can't even snag a 2/10 obese single mother who's as sexy as roadkill.
I've had those types eye me, but i'd rather stick my dick in a blender than get with those.

pax_fuel

Banned
Darkman said:
I don't even care about race. But no, these girls might as well be on the moon. I have had 5-6s approach me in High School and even a 7 one time, but I was too shy and socially awkward to do anything, so these opportunities are gone forever.

Now i'm in a jobless, 22 year old  virgin GED holder in a community college.

Considering joining the army or the marines after I get some more college credits.

Maby it will take my mind off women.
You dont deserve one because youre socially inept

Why are you inept?  Cause you dont even know how to meet them