All Canadians and americans that claim natives are unaesthetic

99% of the time live on the pacific coast .

they only are exposed to Yeneseian-Na Dene natives wich are Pacifid and look completely mongoloid.

Na dene natives are technically native americans,but they came during a second migration from siberia 10,000 yrs after the initial one

they stayed in siberia longer and mixed with asian females,but also developed neomongoloid feats.their  Genes for X and Q are recentely speaking,MUTATED     .

meaning that Genetically  and  physichally they are closer to Inuits and eastasians than to other native populations are.My sister met some Canadian natives herer and befriended them form British colombia/Alberta and they were short,jewish looking or  filipino looking.

Next time some racist Canadian or american comes in and ''chimes''in how their natives are so ugly,ask them where they live.99% of the time its in the areas covered in red on the maps.

groups like Navajo and apache are also pacifid natives  who migrates to the SW.Generally the siouxan and Aztecan linguistic peoples are the slayers,I promote on here.Aswell as the muskogean and Iroquian language families(or Cree and Oddawa types)  .

any  Atabaskan or  Saloshan native,is usually a mongoloid freak,atleast in appearance(and mutated haplotype frequencies comapred to first wave indegenous)  .

do NOT believe them! Margid and silvid amerindians are the tallest,most dom,goodlooking,strong humans on the planet!theya re entirely hypercaucasoid in skull shapes,some margids are australoid though(like fuego amerindians)  .

the earleist antives tat went to america were black australoids and skulls show  it,but their genetics are entirely related to the local population of amerindians.its liekly that natives evolved in seperate ways,when they came to the united states and  south america,but also  due to 3 migrations sperated by thousands upon thousands of years.
[hr]
@"gogger"

I've been around natives my whole life... They're all lowclass, junkies, alcoholics, and don't take advantage of benefits being native. I don't see any 8+/10 male models, only low inhibition thugs. Although some are very strong and robust. 

Now let me ask u this; have u ever met a native?

kill em all said:
I've been around natives my whole life... They're all lowclass, junkies, alcoholics, and don't take advantage of benefits being native. I don't see any 8+/10 male models, only low inhibition thugs. Although some are very strong and robust. 

Now let me ask u this; have u ever met a native?
Yes I have  lol