All arabs/middle easterns are slayers

• Thread starter jonjonelbowseriousmtroll
  • Start date
J

jonjonelbowseriousmtroll

If you believe otherwise you are simply an idiot. Tell me who has a system to be able to marry many girls at a time? Who keeps their women in check? That's right arabs.

Now tell me which type of ethnics fuck the most white girls? How about the ones that are not considered ethnics? That's right middle easterns are not even considered ethnics in the US and are classified as caucasian/white.

Now tell me who fucks all of the white girls in European countries such as sweden? That's right arabs. Arabs are all slayers. Girls can't resists them. When women talk about spanish/southern European men they're really talking about arabs/middle easterns. Arabs easily pass as italians and we all know that all girls like italians, therefore all girls like arabs. 

Oh and indians are at the bottom of the pole as far as attractiveness goes right next to niggers who don't get shit. Even 5'5 amerindian mexicans fuck more white girls than niggers.

This is how it goes

Arabs/middle eastern

Whites

Amerindians
Asians

Indians/Niggers

Boss

Slayer
Legit but only whites with pseudo asiatic features or pseudo negroid features

allindaeyes

Banned
:jordan:

U are probably arab waht a cope obviously hates indians and niggers. Maybe Indians but Niggers are by far the BIGGEST slayers, especially light skins like Chris Brown who is even popular in asia despite the extreme racism

J

jonjonelbowseriousmtroll

allindaeyes said:
:jordan:

U are probably arab waht a cope obviously hates indians and niggers. Maybe Indians but Niggers are by far the BIGGEST slayers, especially light skins like Chris Brown who is even popular in asia despite the extreme racism
Chris Brown doesn't count as nigger but no one can deny that indians are way below arabs