AlienFranco Gets Married

alien

Chad
Rotters
I gave her the BWC on the honeymoon. ;)

deadinsidedeadoutsi  de said:
alienfranco would be shorter than his bride

and his bride would be way bigger than that
My ex-gf was like 5'1"-5'2". And my ex was not big. Jeez man.

modified

hairloss expert
Beta white guys can always default to getting an average minority chick if they want. It's like their free fallback just for being white.

Timbuck2

Coper
She's actually not bad.

I'll bet they genuinely love each other too and he would never be abusive to her in any way unlike 90 percent of white female/non white male relationships.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Timbuck2 said:
She's actually not bad.

I'll bet they genuinely love each other too and he would never be abusive to her in any way unlike 90 percent of white female/non white male relationships.

She can't HONESTLY be attracted to this motherfucker can she? I mean she's gonna wake up one day at age 40 like my mom did and realized she married a balding lump of soap.

Timbuck2

Coper
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Timbuck2 said:
She's actually not bad.

She can't HONESTLY be attracted to this motherfucker can she? I mean she's gonna wake up one day at age 40 like my mom did and realized she married a balding lump of soap.
She won't be as regretful as say, Nicole Brown Simpson was or that Irish slut.

He probably has some M and is a nice guy. People way uglier than him have happy marriages.

W

World Eater

LOL @ YOU FOR NOT LIKING NON-WHITE WOMEN

I BET YOU WOULD RATHER SUCK ANOTHER WHITE MAN'S COCK THAN DATE A NON-WHITE WOMAN

THAT MEANS YOU ARE ALL HOMOSEXUALS IN DENIAL

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

:rambo::rambo::rambo::rambo::rambo::rambo::rambo::rambo::rambo::rambo:

i wish this was me.

but he has high M thats why she even considered him in the first place. if you want somewhat attractive non-white women you need atleast high M compared to high L and M and S like you need with white women