Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
2
Read and rejoice. Read the entire article. Thank God I have a big dick and don't have to worry about this, but honestly, this sounds like the answer for you guys. It's only a 45 minute procedure and dudes are gaining 2 inches in girth and more than that in length, with no reduction in sensation or function. This is next level stuff. 

http://www.gq.com/story/penis-enlargement-surgery

[font='A2 Regular', helvetica, arial, sans-serif, sans-serif]An enterprising L.A. surgeon has invented a silicone penis implant, which, because we’re sure you have a friend who’ll want to know, costs 13 grand and can nearly double your size. Amy Wallace grills the good doctor on how it works—and asks a few of his very satisfied customers (and their mostly satisfied wives) how it’s working[/font]
[hr]
[font=Georgia, Cambria, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]By this point you may be wondering: How have I not heard about this? The answer: Elist is currently the only doctor authorized by the FDA to insert the Penuma, and he has all the patients he can handle without doing any marketing other than a basic website. A 66-year-old surgeon with 13 patents to his name, Elist has inserted about 1,300 of his implants in men from all over America and from other countries around the world. The procedure has a 95 percent success rate, according to a five-year clinical study Elist commissioned and presented at an industry conference. That study is part of an ambitious expansion effort spearheaded by his son, a Harvard man who took a leave from his job at a top consulting firm to help his dad make Penuma huge. Elist is petitioning the FDA for clearance that would enable him to begin selling the devices to other doctors and teaching them how to perform the procedure. But until that happens, he’s the only game in town.[/font]
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
lmao, thats dr elist, who has acquired the nickname "the butcher" among phalloplasty forums

so far he LITERALLY has a 0% (ZERO) success rate of guys who post their results. every single one has had to have it removed and then loses length due to the scar tissue.

bottom line is, there is no salvation for dickcels and males in general
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
2
POS said:
lmao, thats dr elist, who has acquired the nickname "the butcher" among phalloplasty forums

so far he LITERALLY has a 0% (ZERO) success rate of guys who post their results. every single one has had to have it removed and then loses length due to the scar tissue.

bottom line is, there is no salvation for dickcels and males in general
That's not what the article said. Article said 95% success rate. You'll have to provide links to support your claims. 

Here's how it works (click link for animation of surgical implant):

https://cdn.iframe.ly/files/e196ba85fb5c5cf35fb65d2298494b87.mp4

Seriously, this is the holy grail for dickcels. Who's gonna be the first to get it on this board???
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
i already know what it is, i have known what it is for over 5 years, i have also seen all the disaster reports and pics. i'll find some and post he links
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
2
POS said:
i already know what it is, i have known what it is for over 5 years, i have also seen all the disaster reports and pics. i'll find some and post he links
Please do. According to the 5-year clinical study, it has a 95% success rate, so that contradicts what you're saying. And I'm sure GQ magazine would have been happy to break the story that dudes were fucking up their dicks with butchery, so it doesn't make sense that they would have missed out on that angle.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
2
How is it not a 95% success rate? If some of the 3% of men who have problems are posting online about it, why is that surprising? I feel sorry for those guys, but what about the other 95-97% who haven't had problems?
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
The Big Dipper said:
How is it not a 95% success rate? If some of the 3% of men who have problems are posting online about it, why is that surprising? I feel sorry for those guys, but what about the other 95-97% who haven't had problems?
ok whatever idc anymore. tbh i actually want guys to get the implant so they can fuck their dicks up, less competition for me tbh :giggle:

btw, respected urologist dr gary alter once told a patient he is amazed no one has actually murdered dr elist lmao. don't have link
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
2
POS said:
The Big Dipper said:
How is it not a 95% success rate? If some of the 3% of men who have problems are posting online about it, why is that surprising? I feel sorry for those guys, but what about the other 95-97% who haven't had problems?
ok whatever idc anymore. tbh i actually want guys to get the implant so they can fuck their dicks up, less competition for me tbh :giggle:

btw, respected urologist dr gary alter once told a patient he is amazed no one has actually murdered dr elist lmao. don't have link
LOL, hey man, you could be totally right, I don't know shit about it, just what I read in the article. It just seems like some of the guys on here are so depressed about dick size that it would be worth the risk.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
2
POS said:
The Big Dipper said:
How is it not a 95% success rate? If some of the 3% of men who have problems are posting online about it, why is that surprising? I feel sorry for those guys, but what about the other 95-97% who haven't had problems?
ok whatever idc anymore. tbh i actually want guys to get the implant so they can fuck their dicks up, less competition for me tbh :giggle:

btw, respected urologist dr gary alter once told a patient he is amazed no one has actually murdered dr elist lmao. don't have link
Dude, after reading all the links you provided, I have to concede. You are 100% right. This implant sounds like a fucking disaster.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
2
Nobody should do this, I was wrong to post it. This implant sounds like a fucking disaster.
 

Baller

Slayer
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
2,201
Reputation
1
Everything I write here is meant to be taken as comedy. I condemn all forms of violence and criminal activity. If you are having violent urges, please seek professional help immediately.
 
Joined
Dec 14, 2016
Messages
1,701
Reputation
15
The Big Dipper said:
POS said:
lmao, thats dr elist, who has acquired the nickname "the butcher" among phalloplasty forums

so far he LITERALLY has a 0% (ZERO) success rate of guys who post their results. every single one has had to have it removed and then loses length due to the scar tissue.

bottom line is, there is no salvation for dickcels and males in general
That's not what the article said. Article said 95% success rate. You'll have to provide links to support your claims. 

Here's how it works (click link for animation of surgical implant):

https://cdn.iframe.ly/files/e196ba85fb5c5cf35fb65d2298494b87.mp4

Seriously, this is the holy grail for dickcels. Who's gonna be the first to get it on this board???
you seemed intelligent. didn't take you for a credulous one.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
2
RaisingChadsKids said:
The Big Dipper said:
That's not what the article said. Article said 95% success rate. You'll have to provide links to support your claims. 

Here's how it works (click link for animation of surgical implant):

https://cdn.iframe.ly/files/e196ba85fb5c5cf35fb65d2298494b87.mp4

Seriously, this is the holy grail for dickcels. Who's gonna be the first to get it on this board???
you seemed intelligent. didn't take you for a credulous one.
Yeah, I was trolling and then I felt bad so I gave it up.
 

Comethazine

When I die put my money in the grave
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Feb 26, 2018
Messages
9,080
Reputation
2,859


dickcels never learn
 
// Infolinks