im really surprised that alcohol does this though, even moderate drinking

incelhero

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
Anakind said:
B-b-but it's all genetic, right guys?

its only around 30% genetic from what i have read i believe
im really surprised that alcohol does this though, even moderate drinking

You're dumb, and so are millions of people who haven't taken a chemistry course and don't know what alcohol really does. Why would you ever put this shit in your body? Literally tastes like piss and the effect of intoxication which is the supposed purpose of drinking offers only slight euphoria and loosens you up - there are other drugs that achieve a much better effect that are much cheaper and healthier than alcohol. Only primitive subhumans drink alcohol.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I only have alcohol like 5 days a year

yungfett

Regular
lol at you guys, drinking is awesome, its as NT as you can get

Dembroadbones

Regular
yungfett said:

This. Lol at the autists on this thread. "Uh, muh looksmaxxing. Muh skin. Muh chemistry"

You think Chad gives a shit about that? He's downing beers with his frat buddies and Stacey, having the best time in the world.

This forum is full of complete misfits tbh.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Dembroadbones said:
yungfett said:

This. Lol at the autists on this thread. "Uh, muh looksmaxxing. Muh skin. Muh chemistry"

You think Chad gives a shit about that? He's downing beers with his frat buddies and Stacey, having the best time in the world.

:clap: :clap:

Foxx

Average Guy

This is so funny lol

yungfett

Regular
Dembroadbones said:
yungfett said:

ive been drinking and smoking every weekend for the past decade and my skin still looks fantastic and I feel fine. I wouldnt be nearly as NT as I am now without the experiences I had with the use of alcohol.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Who cares tbh. Alcohol is responsible for pretty much each of my first lays and like 80% of my amazing times I've had

FuckThis

Rotter
No way. People have been drinking it for ever,and cancer didnt evem exist until modern times

Dont be an idiot even Noah drank wine,hell Even Jesus drank wine

Anakind

Champion
FuckThis said:
No way. People have been drinking it for ever,and cancer didnt evem exist until modern times

Dont be an idiot even Noah drank wine,hell Even Jesus drank wine

Cancer existed even in the ancient world.

Rocky

Regular
Alcohol is outdated. The euphoric feeling is weak, it impairs you, it makes you sick the next day, and it's extremely unhealthy. 

Cigarettes are even stupider though. The euphoric feeling is even weaker and extremely fleeting.

The best ordinary drug is easily caffeine, but only if you use it occasionally. If you use it everyday you build a tolerance so its positive effect gets weak and you have to use so much that it makes you anxious and heightens your sympathetic response.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Rocky said:
Alcohol is outdated. The euphoric feeling is weak, it impairs you, it makes you sick the next day, and it's extremely unhealthy. 

True. Cigarettes are even stupider though. The euphoric feeling is even weaker and extremely fleeting.

:okay:

Rocky

Regular
UglyNormalFag said:
Rocky said:

True. Cigarettes are even stupider though. The euphoric feeling is even weaker and extremely fleeting.

:okay:

It might be genetic since it has almost zero positive effect on me. The impairment is far stronger than the buzz and it doesn't really lower my inhibition. Trash drug.

When I drink alcohol I always have to combine it with something else (caffeine or nicotine) since the buzz from alcohol alone isn't satisfying.

LostTuna

Machine
lol @ these high inhib faggots with shit tier genetics that fall apart easily.

most of u hate alcohol cause you dont have any people to drink with and u never go to parties. i'd tell u to try drinking alone but youre prob too high inhib