Alcohol abuse for lower inhibition

twisty

Banned
I am still drunk, i use alcohol for lowering inhibition...Yesterday i drunk whole bottle and today again...Low inhibition or dead srsly...
I am asking u guy is there any advantage of being high inhibition? I think most people here are natural HI.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
High inhibition might keep you alive longer/not in jail but that's it

twisty

Banned
ass said:
U drinking whisky bro?

I love drinking booze. Its like cocaine to me.. makes me energetic and fun.

I especially love drinking + smoking weed at the same time.. shit feels like heroin.
I drink too much bro...i need to stop it..i started because it lowered my inh so i could approach women at bars...Then i like to chill and talking about interesting things when i am drunk...I like whisky..

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
ass said:
U drinking whisky bro?

I love drinking booze. Its like cocaine to me.. makes me energetic and fun.

I especially love drinking + smoking weed at the same time.. shit feels like heroin.
Beer before grass, you're on your ass 
Grass before beer, you're in the clear

At least for me

Chincel

Normie
Being a low-inhibition average or ugly male is just asking to be harassed by WKs and accused of rape by some Lena Dunham beast simply for saying hi or even rejecting her. Think about it, if you reject a woman as a sub-7 male, you're saying she's worthless and we all know that making such a claim about a woman is tantamount to being a slave owner/child rapist in Western society. Not saying to remain a passive-aggressive gazecel on Reddit if that's you or to be a calculating cuckold, but low inhibition ain't bailing you out of being in hell, -cel.

'abuse' implies that it is self defeating. You wouldn't decide to do it if it were self defeating, so it's not abuse.

I always drink too much when I drink and regret it the next day.
I can't do stuff in moderation.