• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Alain Delon is the best looking human in history (Pics)

Clearly one of the most aesthetic men of all time. Has a fairly long philtrum, too.

He always had great hair, always slightly long that was scissor cut (no nasty clippers or cropped hair for delon!). He was very boyish looking early on but peaked around rocco/plein soleil.

Alain Delon is one of my idols. He was literally the perfect man.
By that I mean he was a 10/10 in the face, he wasn't manlet, his hair was always 10/10 and he wore clothes that suited him extremely well. And to top it off, he was French. Literally the accent that makes all non-western European girls' pussies wet.

He was great in Plein Solein (purple noon)

Which reminds me of another aesthetic movie based on his, it doesn't hold a candle though.

TheTrews

Regular
Barbers should have this pic up on their wall or window:

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
That last pic of him isn't great, but I still think he's a good example of a prettyboy slayer. Take notes, boyos.

twisty

Banned
In Europe he is considered most handsome men ever lived for decades...If u see prime him in motion u realize that  there is no scale for Delon..he is beyond scale.. He is second to Newman only because Paul has longer peak because stronger bones,, Their peak was tie

10/10

He didn't have high cheekbones, but his big chin and jaw pulled the skin taught which made his cheeks sunken in.

Alain Delon is the type of man every mother dreams of seeing their daughter marry.

asiancel

Champion
the man looked good in nearly all angles, lighting, etc.

the only person upon whom i'd bestow the perfect 10/10

lol @ mentioning brando. the guy looked like a fat pig who norwooded in his teens. brando's a 5/10. but since he's such famous and has huge fame halo, society's perception of him actually raised his looks artificially. there's an actor named billy zane who basically looks like a tall, slimmer version of prime brando, and he's only around 7/10

lol @ thinking brando's in his league