Alabama Alpha Phi 2015 - Redux

wishingwell

Incel
[video=youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=A5DztKJGVjw[/video]

I couldn't find the original thread here anymore.  :help: The video was reuploaded by one of the original editors.  :H: I find this video very inspiring. :giggle:

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Lmao tHe only male in the video is a 6'1 tall ripped DOM looking BBC  :lol:

Only ethnic sloots and ugly fat white feminazis were bitching about this video i guess.  :H:
[hr]
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
why is this video getting so much heat? so what if the sorority only allows white women in it?

ethnic women should know their place in society similar to ethnic men
THe only Male in this video was a BBC. White sloots will See This video and Dream about tHe BBC. A BBC surrounded by Hot white sloots is HALO effect over 9000.  :lol:

Joncoping

Normie
AdolfHitler said:

Only ethnic sloots and ugly fat white feminazis were bitching about this video i guess.  :H:
A lot of this progressivism is being pushed down peoples throats by ugly fat white feminazis, probably they are also the hambeasts complaining about this sorority. If they can't get in (they may be white but they are fat) then they will try to ruin it by forcing them to take other ugly girls.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joncoping said:
AdolfHitler said:

A lot of this progressivism is being pushed down peoples throats by ugly fat white feminazis, probably they are also the hambeasts complaining about this sorority. If they can't get in (they may be white but they are fat) then they will try to ruin it by forcing them to take other ugly girls.
Legit. I am not from tHe States, so ugly Ppl can never enter sororities?

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
AdolfHitler said:
Legit. I am not from tHe States, so ugly Ppl can never enter sororities?
sororities are the female equivalent of frats

only high LMS people get into these (WASPs, good looking, rich, etc), they usually have a tolken minority like a jacked black dude
Out of hundred female Or Male Students how mAny are in a frat Or a sorority?

Franktank

Normie
AdolfHitler said:
sororities are the female equivalent of frats

only high LMS people get into these (WASPs, good looking, rich, etc), they usually have a tolken minority like a jacked black dude
Out of hundred female Or Male Students how mAny are in a frat Or a sorority?
Idk about other schools but my university Greek life counts for about 10 percent of the student population. But that 10% pretty much control the main social life and parties within campus. All girls can get into frat parties regardless of association. Guys need status or be part of the frat throwing the party
[hr]
Mind you there are sororities for nonwhites too so idk why she wanted to exclusively join alpha phi. But alpha phi along with other panhellic sororities are the high tier sororities compared to the other sororities. Obviously sorority status varies with colleges

purps drank

Slayer
A lot of those girls had a ridiculously slutty look to them. Looked like any other recruitment video I've ever seen though.

all those women in this video had more combined amount of sex than the bottom 50% of the male population in the western hemisphere

Franktank

Normie
The German Dream said:
all those women in this video had more combined amount of sex than the bottom 50% of the male population in the western hemisphere
:jordan:

heilsa

Slayer
Franktank said:
The German Dream said:
:jordan:
why are you laughing? its the truth actually