Akward moments with females = her not accepting you

wotm8brah

Coper
Fuck I cant remember the times I had "awkward" moments when I was around females

Then I realized it is just because they cant wait to get rid of me or only use me for a certain purpose (eg. getting validation/attention/emotional reasons)

But when I hear stories about how easy other guys hook up it makes me realize the only reason awkward moments and things like approach anxiety exist is because the girl doesn't approve of your LMS and SMV

Thats why nowadays as soon as I realize I am not feeling comfortable around females I already know it is because THEY do not accept me. There is no secret like needing to get rid over your social anxiety fears or some other BS people come up with

wotm8brah said:
Fuck I cant remember the times I had "awkward" moments when I was around females

Then I realized it is just because they cant wait to get rid of me or only use me for a certain purpose (eg. getting validation/attention/emotional reasons)

But when I hear stories about how easy other guys hook up it makes me realize the only reason awkward moments and things like approach anxiety exist is because the girl doesn't approve of your LMS and SMV

Thats why nowadays as soon as I realize I am not feeling comfortable around females I already know it is because THEY do not accept me. There is no secret like needing to get rid over your social anxiety fears or some other BS people come up with

Yep.

Although social anxiety and all that jazz may hinder your social progress with women, if you are like a 7+ on a women's scale they will still try to reel you into the conversation somehow,some way..

mick.jagger

Incel
AlwaysLearning said:
wotm8brah said:

Yep.

Although social anxiety and all that jazz may hinder your social progress with women, if you are like a 7+ on a women's scale they will still try to reel you into the conversation somehow,some way..

If you are that good looking girls will do all the work for you.  Look at the tinder experiments and tell me I'm wrong, you can say almost anything and still get laid..

stamaster21

Slayer
wotm8brah said:

So fuckn legit i had this girl jump up and down, when i asked if she had any plans, you wana hangout she jumped up and down and said i just don't know and looked side to side. I don't think i ever felt rejection that bad, a girl felt like i was holding her hostage when all i did was ask her to hangout. Then i had her try to get my attention the rest of the semester for basically 2 months, i was like im done with this attention whore.

offthewall

Slayer
Legit mate, I am quite open and charistmatic when I feel people are receptive to me, I'm only ever awkward when I feel I'm getting judged.