AHAHAHAHAA MIKE MEW MENTIONS PSL IN A NEW VIDEO

ugliest

King of Chads
[video=youtube]
53:55 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Female doctor from the crowd : "Ive seen on social media that people are talking about MEWING?"

Mike mew: "Yeah i would do google searches on my name and sites would pop up with MEWING"

hahahahaha he knows about PSL, MEW BROSWES LOOKISM

AND AT 54:35 HE SAYS: " A BODYBUILDER COMES IN MY OFFICE AND I TOLD HIM WELL IMPROVING FACE TAKES 10 YEARS AND BODYBUILDER RESPONDS "WELL IT TOOK ME 10 YEARS FOR BODY WHY NOT SPEND 10 YEARS ON FACE"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

brrrap

Coper
ugliest said:
[video=youtube]

Female doctor from the crowd : "Ive seen on social media that people are talking about MEWING?"

Mike mew: "Yeah i would do google searches on my name and sites would pop up with MEWING"

bro, he obviously knows about PSL, he has an entire video of him answering questions in slut hate looool!

Slaver

Incel
ugliest said:
[video=youtube]

Lol dude he posted yeeears ago on PSL, he even posted on breakthematrix forum

Light

Gigachad
well yeah. he did a video answering sluthate members questions and made a thread on it

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
Mike, I am your number one fan,

I´ve already sent you three letters back in March, you never write back, like WTF?

Why are you so stuck up arrogant piece of crap bitch?

I´d be perfectly content with your signed poster or something...

Defeat

Gigachad
he has a ugly face and advocates that the longer u do it the better results he looks legit 3/10 lmao guys a fraud

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Stop overreacting, he knows nothing about PSL, as far as he is concerned he just answered a few questions from a forum about which he has no interest in.

Gamercel

Incel
If you read this Mike Mew your a god. And fuck the orthodontic community for making me an extractioncel. I would sue all of you if I had the money and time.

ARCHANGEL

Normie
NoseDecay said:
ARCHANGEL said:
Stop overreacting, he knows nothing about PSL, as far as he is concerned he just answered a few questions from a forum about which he has no interest in.
he mentioned users by their nickname some of them had names like gayfacedfaggot and incelexecutioner on the other forum

i doubt that he isnt aware of lookism then

i know it sounds totally weird but its reality

her the video

[video=youtube]
He only knows those names because these people sent him the messages under those names

djKhaled

rotten to the bones
Rotters
NoseDecay said:
ARCHANGEL said:
he mentioned users by their nickname some of them had names like gayfacedfaggot and incelexecutioner on the other forum

her the video

[video=youtube]

"IncelExecutioner"

:lmfao: :cage2:

kibo

Chad
NoseDecay said:
ARCHANGEL said:

her the video

[video=youtube]
it seems he lowinhibition maxxed
at 10:40 he says pictures of his child on sh wouldnt be nice
whereas today he posts tits and nude kids on facebook

Boyo_Doppelganger said:
Mike, I am your number one fan,

I´ve already sent you three letters back in March, you never write back, like WTF?

Why are you so stuck up arrogant piece of crap bitch?

I´d be perfectly content with your signed poster or something...
[video=youtube]