• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Aggressive and confrontational theory confirmed!

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
http://qz.com/460267/rebellious-kids-grow-up-to-out-earn-rule-followers/

Rebellious kids grow up to out-earn rule-followers

But when it came to income levels, researchers found a slightly different pattern. After accounting for the impact of IQ-level and class background, researchers found that “rule-breaking and defiance of parental authority” was the best predictor of which students ended up making higher incomes. The writers called this a “surprising finding” and admitted there were reasons to be cautious about it. But they did float a few theories on why this might be the case. “We might assume that students who scored high on this scale might earn a higher income because they are more willing to be more demanding during critical junctures such as when negotiating salaries or raises,” they wrote.

Another explanation, they said, might be that childhood troublemakers “also have higher levels of willingness to stand up for their own interests and aims, a characteristic that leads to more favorable individual outcomes—in our case, income.”

As I always said, parents' #1 job is to make sure their kids grow up to be aggressive and confrontational and reach 6' 180lbs @ 10% bodyfat by 18

low T estrogenic betas finish last regardless of IQ

early-developing aggressive and confrontational kids win at everything in life:
- bully other for fun
- slay all the prime jb, and all the teachers
- earn higher income

all or nothing theory also confirmed

unfortunately this study is a bit useless, it's too late for you.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
I laugh at how far ahead of science we are sometimes.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
just lol buddy boyo said:
Being "aggressive and confrontational" in their language just means not being a little bitch towards their parents, i.e. not being a beta faggot conformist who can't stick up for himself.

Agreed with your "parent's No. 1 job", would also add that they should red pill him and not raise him to believe in blue pill shit like religion, females like personality/money, etc. They should raise him to be a sociopath but one who knows the rules of society and how to act normal/get away with his low inhib selfish desires ("high functioning" sociopath is ideal personality)

psychopath game is legit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/books/article-3172555/Want-rich-helps-psychopath.html

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
just lol buddy boyo said:
dat feel said:

Legit. I have a developing theory that (primative) women will sometimes end up fucking a LEGIT psycho/sociopath (not a faggy 'muh muh dark triad pua') even if he isn't good looking or giving her money, just because she is instinctually scared that he will hurt/kill her (cavewomen didn't have police back then) and instinctually thinks that if she just lets him fuck her, she will gain more value as an instrumental sex object/carrier of his child in his eyes, and therefore be spared from his punishment, and possibly even protected by him. After all a psycho/sociopath doesn't want to destroy his own assets, or see other people damage them, and a smart sociopath who wanted to maintain this prime sex source may even defend/protect/provide for her, etc.
If a beta/nice guy/normal guy hits on them, they know they can safely reject him without much negative consequences because he will be too pussy to snap and rape/kill her, but they know with the true psycho/sociopath, there will be consequences. I'll make a thread on it.

How the fuck is this news?

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
i completely forgot about aggressive and confrontational theory

it is legit though