• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Age pill slowly getting to Tom Cruise.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
More like fatpill, but yes. The agepill will get us all eventually

primetime

Regular
he still looks good..about 10 years younger..the best you can get is around 10 years younger looking no matter how good your genetics...you are not going to look 25 at age 60..no matter what you do

Legit Theory

Champion
Well he's been acting for over 30 years professionally and has been one of the biggest box office stars for 2 generations. I think he's earned his right to rot, though I'm sure he'll continue acting when he's in his 70s

He's still looking pretty good for a guy pushing 60.

Anakind

Champion
The age pill is a tragedy. You can circumvent it though by offing yourself.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lol yea but imagine having his life and his memories, imagine all the parties, fame, whores, hot bitches, coke, oh my fucking god in one life he have experienced more than we would in 50 life-times.

And its mostly cause of fat probably, let him cut down til his next movies whatever it is and Im sure he will look pretty damn good for a 55 year old in it.

Dembroadbones

Regular
He's just had some fillers and botox. They make your face look puffy as shit for a month or so while they settle.

Just watch, in 6 months he'll be back to his slayer self.

dante

Joke
primetime said:
he still looks good..about 10 years younger..the best you can get is around 10 years younger looking no matter how good your genetics...you are not going to look 25 at age 60..no matter what you do

my father is almost 60 and looks like he is in mid forties. He really puts his peers to shame, with every passing year he got better facially (speaking about 20 - 40 age range) and peaked in his thirties. I hope I inherited his aging genetis lol .