• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Age pill is everywhere

Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
309
Reputation
2
Sent away my applications for several freshman dorms at my new college I am going to next year after I have looksmaxed, and will run peter pan game.

Just got an email today from the college thanking me for my applications, but also dropping this age pill bomb on me "the first year catered dorms and by and large reserved for school leavers, so there is a good chance that your application for residence will be referred to a general dorm".

JUST LOL. She might as well have said "get the fuck back to your rocking chair grandpa and eat your oatmeal". I'm only 19 for fucks sake, and only 1.5 years out of high school. If I am refused entry to a fresher dorm where I can run peter pan game,then I will be forced to apply for a "general student dorm", basically an aspie hangout of ugly incels who were too socially fucked to make friends their first year in the fresher dorms. Also filled with ugly ethnik foreign students and oldcels.

Age pill is the most brutal fucking thing in the world. Even at 19/20, my chance of salvaging a college expereince are basically zero. EVERYTHING hinges on getting into a first year dorm. THAT is where the partying happens. THAT is where the social circles are formed. I would give my chances of being accepted about a 10% chance. If I am refused entry then I may very well :suicide:
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
309
Reputation
2
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Damn thats rough

Correct.

The difference between me and this guy is  ZERO in the eyes of the people choosing students for the dorms.

 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
38
OP, you have serious mental health problems and should seek help.
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,967
Reputation
2,617
19 years old? omfg you better kill urself right now buddyboyo, life was over 9 years ago, now ure heading 4 the grave
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
309
Reputation
2
springfield said:
wow a year older than the freshman. you're ancient

You don't get it. Obviously I am exactly the same as a school leaver. But just as I suspected, the college sees me as old since I am not graduating high school this year. Its like a sick joke. Just because my birth certificate says 95 not 97, they will probably refuse to let me stay in a fresher dorm.


RealRob said:
19 years old? omfg you better kill urself right now buddyboyo, life was over 9 years ago, now ure heading 4 the grave

Chances of enjoying college=near zero unless you spent your first year in a fresher dorm. We have no frats here, no nothing. You either make somewhat of a social circle first year, or you will always be an outsider. I've talked to guys who stayed in "general dorms" first year, and they all confirmed this.
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
38
RealRob said:
19 years old? omfg you better kill urself right now buddyboyo, life was over 9 years ago, now ure heading 4 the grave

springfield said:
wow a year older than the freshman. you're ancient

This. OP's so old it's already over for him. He missed his chance. He'll never meet people or get laid now. It's simply impossible.
 

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
22
You're not even gonna peak in looks until you're in your mid 20s. Stop being so autistic.
 

SeriousM

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
5
1. Find the biggest organization on campus, your campus must have some sort of a philanthropy or something like that.

2. Get involved in that organization and invest an year to see if you can get a leadership position in that organization, with no frats being around at your school you likely will have a chance.

3. Freshman and others will look up to you and see you as someone they want to know and associate with, you'll be called to the parties and have a better understanding of campus life.

See if your campus has some other sorts of groups where you can interact with a large group of people, basically to where it is your job. Your only hope is something like that, be on the lookout for organizations throwing the biggest events on campus and get involved. It is hard work but be grateful frats aren't around, with no frats around you likely aren't missing that much anyways.

One other thing you can do if your school has bars is find the biggest bar around, go there a few times until you become a regular, and eventually see if you can find work.

I lived in dorms, it is lame as fuck tbh. Most of the times the dorms are dirty, you can't cook shit, they smell, and you have group baths meaning you shower naked with other guys (not other girls). The bathrooms are dirty as well but that is just my experience man. Hope you get to be in the dorms though!

Now if your college really is that bad though, I would STRONGLY consider transferring to a better school. From my experience schools are lenient on this thing, I knew a 24 year old guy who lived in freshman dorms and managed to get laid because he was the older guy.
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
309
Reputation
2
modified said:
RealRob said:
19 years old? omfg you better kill urself right now buddyboyo, life was over 9 years ago, now ure heading 4 the grave

springfield said:
wow a year older than the freshman. you're ancient

This. OP's so old it's already over for him. He missed his chance. He'll never meet people or get laid now. It's simply impossible.

Impossible? No. Extremely difficult? Hell yes. It's just a shitfest that 2 years make such an enormous difference. I'm almost certain you aren't from Australia, so you really have no grounds to comment on what our universities are like. The first year dorms are where the social circles are formed, the friends are made, etc. The absolute vast majority go through these dorms, and I k ow several who didn't that have many regrets now.


SeriousM said:
1. Find the biggest organization on campus, your campus must have some sort of a philanthropy or something like that.

2. Get involved in that organization and invest an year to see if you can get a leadership position in that organization, with no frats being around at your school you likely will have a chance.

3. Freshman and others will look up to you and see you as someone they want to know and associate with, you'll be called to the parties and have a better understanding of campus life.

See if your campus has some other sorts of groups where you can interact with a large group of people, basically to where it is your job. Your only hope is something like that, be on the lookout for organizations throwing the biggest events on campus and get involved. It is hard work but be grateful frats aren't around, with no frats around you likely aren't missing that much anyways.

One other thing you can do if your school has bars is find the biggest bar around, go there a few times until you become a regular, and eventually see if you can find work.

I lived in dorms, it is lame as fuck tbh. Most of the times the dorms are dirty, you can't cook shit, they smell, and you have group baths meaning you shower naked with other guys (not other girls). The bathrooms are dirty as well but that is just my experience man. Hope you get to be in the dorms though!

Now if your college really is that bad though, I would STRONGLY consider transferring to a better school. From my experience schools are lenient on this thing, I knew a 24 year old guy who lived in freshman dorms and managed to get laid because he was the older guy.

Only legit response ITT. My plan B is basically exactly what you described, but is just SUCKS being at such a disadvantage.
 

White God

Regular
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,284
Reputation
2
Australian unis are full of ethnics. Even the top ones. Asians everywhere.
 

SeriousM

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
5
Chris Hemsworth said:
modified said:
This. OP's so old it's already over for him. He missed his chance. He'll never meet people or get laid now. It's simply impossible.

Impossible? No. Extremely difficult? Hell yes. It's just a shitfest that 2 years make such an enormous difference. I'm almost certain you aren't from Australia, so you really have no grounds to comment on what our universities are like. The first year dorms are where the social circles are formed, the friends are made, etc. The absolute vast majority go through these dorms, and I k ow several who didn't that have many regrets now.


SeriousM said:
1. Find the biggest organization on campus, your campus must have some sort of a philanthropy or something like that.

2. Get involved in that organization and invest an year to see if you can get a leadership position in that organization, with no frats being around at your school you likely will have a chance.

3. Freshman and others will look up to you and see you as someone they want to know and associate with, you'll be called to the parties and have a better understanding of campus life.

See if your campus has some other sorts of groups where you can interact with a large group of people, basically to where it is your job. Your only hope is something like that, be on the lookout for organizations throwing the biggest events on campus and get involved. It is hard work but be grateful frats aren't around, with no frats around you likely aren't missing that much anyways.

One other thing you can do if your school has bars is find the biggest bar around, go there a few times until you become a regular, and eventually see if you can find work.

I lived in dorms, it is lame as fuck tbh. Most of the times the dorms are dirty, you can't cook shit, they smell, and you have group baths meaning you shower naked with other guys (not other girls). The bathrooms are dirty as well but that is just my experience man. Hope you get to be in the dorms though!

Now if your college really is that bad though, I would STRONGLY consider transferring to a better school. From my experience schools are lenient on this thing, I knew a 24 year old guy who lived in freshman dorms and managed to get laid because he was the older guy.

Only legit response ITT. My plan B is basically exactly what you described, but is just SUCKS being at such a disadvantage.



Look for exchange programs to the USA as well since you are in Australia, hope it all goes well for you man!
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
244
Reputation
2
Sorry, I didn't read anyone's posts in this thread because I'm not a FAGGOT.

I've been fasting all day and already looks years younger.  And I look pretty damn good.  And I had a divine diet.
 
Top