Age of consent laws are headscratching to say the least

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,217
Reputation
3,166
Literally, when a girl first bleeds she is biologically ready to have children and thus have sex. Leave it to society to fuck up biological norms 

And the "but a 13-14 year old is not mature enough to potentially have a kid" debate is funny too. 18 year olds these days aren't much more mature anyway lmao. I've yet to meet a "mature" 18 year old girl. The cerebral cortex isn't developed until about 25 so you might as well make the age of consent 25 lolll
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,253
Reputation
0
It's not like sex necessarily has to result in pregnancy anyways, linking the two inherently together is already the first mistake. And often times it's the country's sex education that's the problem if anything, there are nations with lower ages of consent than US and UK plus lower teenage pregnancy rates, because they don't preach abstinence only non-sense.
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,461
Reputation
322
They are very unfair, women get to enjoy men in their prime since men dont peak till 18+ in most cases, yet men dont get to enjoy women in their prime, since most women peak before 18.


Sexist law tbh
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,253
Reputation
0
My favorite is when anti JB faggots say you shouldn't fuck JBs cause they're too immature, but then they also claim if a man is attracted to JBs he must be too immature to get a bitch his own age, or that he's stuck on the same mental level as ''the children''.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,217
Reputation
3,166
Amnesia said:
They are very unfair, women get to enjoy men in their prime since men dont peak till 18+ in most cases, yet men dont get to enjoy women in their prime, since most women peak before 18.


Sexist law tbh
Exactly! I'm not even trying to be a perv and go for 13 year olds but these days 15 year old girls literally look like they're 18. All this estrogen is confusing the fuck out of guys
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,253
Reputation
0
mrz said:
D.R. said:
My favorite is when anti JB faggots say you shouldn't fuck JBs cause they're too immature, but then they also claim if a man is attracted to JBs he must be too immature to get a bitch his own age, or that he's stuck on the same mental level as ''the children''.
My favorite of all time is that some of them actually literally believe that looking at a picture of CP makes what happened in it happen all over again, like they took a literal fundamentalist interpretation of the propaganda, I note that the less radicalized of them are starting to distance themselves from such a zealous fanatical position due to it making them look absolutely religiously insane, but they are just switching to the supply and demand theory that was already completely disproved, honestly they are merely justifiers and rationalizers and false scientists of the prison industry and powerful lobbying groups like Christianity and Feminism.
''Favorite'' was somewhat sarcastic though, there are many similarly ludicrous anti JB ideas, now that I think about it maybe the fundamentalist retards that really think everyone under 18 is an asexual child and doesn't even know what masturbation is are even worse. They're like ''Omg why do girls even want to have sex at 15? Horrible! Must be indoctrination from pedominati disney channel!''.

I've never seen people claiming that watching CP literally revictimizes people I think, but from my observation some seem to argue that CP videos are real life experiences to begin with, they think it's kind of like you watch someone molest a kid in real life and refuse to do anything about it, therefore it's your fault they get molested or something. I think I saw a comment like this once on some news site, like ''Watching CP is a crime cause it's like you witness a bank robbery happening and then not calling the police!'' or some shit like that.
 

Browmog

Slayer
Joined
Oct 15, 2015
Messages
2,280
Reputation
1
Age of consent is 14 years in most of Europe AFAIK.
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,253
Reputation
0
mrz said:
D.R. said:
''Favorite'' was somewhat sarcastic though, there are many similarly ludicrous anti JB ideas, now that I think about it maybe the fundamentalist retards that really think everyone under 18 is an asexual child and doesn't even know what masturbation is are even worse. They're like ''Omg why do girls even want to have sex at 15? Horrible! Must be indoctrination from pedominati disney channel!''.

I've never seen people claiming that watching CP literally revictimizes people I think, but from my observation some seem to argue that CP videos are real life experiences to begin with, they think it's kind of like you watch someone molest a kid in real life and refuse to do anything about it, therefore it's your fault they get molested or something. I think I saw a comment like this once on some news site, like ''Watching CP is a crime cause it's like you witness a bank robbery happening and then not calling the police!'' or some shit like that.
I'm surprised you never have it is one of their most common arguments.

Several professors of psychology state that memories of child abuse are maintained as long as visual records exist, are accessed, and are "exploited perversely."[6][10]
From wikipedia, a mystical claim, as if their degree in psychology makes such a problematic assertion any less so, the implication that the victims of child sex abuse remember it until the last photograph of it is destroyed is specious to say the least.

This is practically from fundamentalist scripture since they all repeat it verbatim like true mindless zombies, but as I mentioned they are trying to diversify their rationalizations and especially distance themselves from this one due to how religiously insane it makes them seem.

http://leaderpost.com/news/crime/wo...ore-than-120000-child-porn-images-court-hears

“This is a situation where the children are abused over and over again every time an individual looks at these images,” Berra said.
Your mind may try to interpret this in a sensible fashion but trust me it is making order out of madness, if you dig deep enough you can see them wording their belief in magic without any ambiguity through which a charitable man may rationalize insanity.

“These cases involve real-life abuse and assault of children. Every time an image is viewed, it’s like the assault happened again,” said Andrew M. McLees, special agent in charge of the Newark office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Homeland Security Investigations.
Dr. Freiden says many sex offenders don’t believe looking at pictures is wrong yet often looking at pictures can lead to offenders preying on children in real life and each time that someone looks at these images, they are victimizing the child all over again.
"It is sad but true, each image produced and distributed represents a sexually abused child and every time that child's image is downloaded and viewed that child is victimized all over again."
Of course this magical revictimization abuse is not detectable at the other end, it's seriously non-existent. You can monitor Alice with all the scientific equipment in the world and still not detect when I look at CP featuring her, so any revictimization of her must be very benign indeed to cause her absolutely no measurable change. It's really a meaningless utterance, completely devoid of meaning, "Every time you look at CP it's like the assault happened again" but no it really isn't at all, but that is one of the mindless utterances of the fundamentalists, though they are being disowned by the crusader movement and swept under the rug as new less obviously religiously insane arguments replace it, it's still popular in some areas but today the more sophisticated of them parrot supply and demand economics and other things that actually require some explaining rather than just immediately obviously an incoherent babbling.
Well yeah, I guess I've heard the argument from you talking about it before and then thought it was laughable, but always thought the ''they can't consent'', ''supply and demand'', ''it makes people rape''-arguments are the general consensus, you would think it's a small minority of people believing that watching videos causes the depicted scenario to take place all over again. I don't think I've ever seen anyone argue on a forum or news site how watching CP causes revictimization, but whatever.
 
Top