After your mid 20's looksmax doesn't work

Looks_Matter

Normie
When girls finish university and start to work (after their mid 20's) they focus a lot on money and status because they want to settle down....looks play a role but not as mush as with high school girls or college girls

I'm doing an internship in a consulting firm and hot girls are engaged with young men that makes lot of money and have vast networks of friends. They aren't ugly but they aren't slayers looking either. Just plain average in looks. 

Low class girls can still place lots of value on looks but they aren't that hot generally....they wear themselves down quickly

I don't even know if looksmaxing at my age is worth a shot or I should spend my money on career developing....people here will disagree but most of them cling to certain theories without looking at the real world...some of them never leave their house, my shitty status worry me more than my looks

allindaeyes

Banned
love is nearly impossible after college years. Maybe even earlier, it is true. Love is already really low chance of happening like less than 5% imo but after college it just plummets WAY down

Reflex

Lookism God
lol at engaged

disgusting pieces of shit wouldn't be em  if marriage wasn't there, those guys are gonna get raped in divorce