After white girls, what are the best girls?

TheTrews

Normie
I would say South American Latinas. They are the closest to white girls in terms of appearance. Obviously many have white blood in as well as indigenous blood.

Asian girls look like aliens.

Indian and brown girls like poo.

Full black girls are just no. Mixed-race girls can look alright, but its hard to me to overlook the fact that they are one part black, which is the most disgusting race to me.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Mixed race with black leaning bodies but white leaning faces.

TheTrews

Normie
Reflex said:
Latina/middle eastern
Middle-eastern can look good but they are brown coloured which is icky (brown lips, pussy etc. is a turn off). Also there is something off about them. They are unmistakably ethnik.

Latinas are preferable IMO. Of all the ethnic girls, Latinas are the only type that I wouldn't feel embarrassed being seen with. They can often be mistaken for Med.(I'm only talking about the lights skinned latinas - not the dark ones mixed with negro).

Reflex

Lookism God
TheTrews said:
Reflex said:
Latina/middle eastern
Middle-eastern can look good but they are brown coloured which is icky (brown lips, pussy etc. is a turn off). Also there is something off about them. They are unmistakably ethnik.

Latinas are preferable IMO. Of all the ethnic girls, Latinas are the only type that I wouldn't feel embarrassed being seen with. They can often be mistaken for Med.(I'm only talking about the lights skinned latinas - not the dark ones mixed with negro).
Can't beat good old British women

TheTrews

Normie
Reflex said:
TheTrews said:

Can't beat good old British women
Not sure if serious.

There are lots of truly ugly English women, as anyone who's seen Jeremy Kyle will know. There are definitely countries with on average better looking women.

However when you do see a very beautiful English girl they look very special.

TheTrews

Normie
Genetic Shit said:
Latina, then asian, then mixed
I'm not a fan on asians. Their eyes and flat faces freak me out to much. Plus few of them have nice ass and tits.

Also I read that their earwax is dry instead of wet and that weirded me out even more.

Finally, being seen with an Asian girl if you're white is the absolute worst thing socially speaking.

TheTrews said:
Genetic Shit said:
Latina, then asian, then mixed
I'm not a fan on asians. Their eyes and flat faces freak me out to much. Plus few of them have nice ass and tits.

Also I read that their earwax is dry instead of wet and that weirded me out even more.
Im not gonna lie they look ugly on average but when they are hot they are stunning imo. A hot asian is almost on the same level as a hot white girl imo.