• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

after months of coping i have finally accepeted that crypto is official dead

lolita

Regular
futurehuman said:
lol, normie detected. buy high and sell low.

NORMIE SUBHUMAN!

could've sold at 19000 then had another chance at 17000 and then 15000 but everyone was screaming HODL like a fucking retard and i fell for the meme

now look at where we are
i thought this was my retirement.
what a shit life....

Change

Slow-Actor
You know what they say about clueless newbies - they start buying when everyone is enthusiastic and it's pretty high already. Then they panic sell at the lowest low. 

I hope for you you are holding now. 
I am buying now. Well, buy orders from 6400 downwards to like 4800 or something. 

The first bubble is for learning. The second you are just a bit better at grasping the whole thing and not being a total stupid-newb. Third bubble you are suddenly a whale, cold as fuck and laughing at stupid newbs buying superhigh and selling superlow. 
Or bitcoin goes down. But i don't see that. The possibility of bitcoin just becoming worthless was never lower than today. All the holders before you had to have bigger balls holding than you do. 'I wish i had bought earlier'.. what the hell makes you think you would have held then.. eg when bitcoin went from 1200 to under 200

Sub_Zero

Machine
HQNP
Yeah unless you daytrade there is no big money in the short term to make 

If you hodl you will see juicy gains in 5+ years 

Time to invest in new promising coins like LINK or OMG

alien

Machine
Rotters
The BTC price is higher today than it was on November 15th and before. That wasn't that long ago. That is 4 1/2 months ago. If you got in after Nov 15th, just fucking LOL @ you late adopters. I'm happy with my profits.

height

6´5" Royal Heightness-Accumulation Heightset
Under 18
could've sold at 19000 then had another chance at 17000 and then 15000 but everyone was screaming HODL like a fucking retard and i fell for the meme

now look at where we are
what a shit life....
You could´ve sold at $60,000 you pissweak retard

height

6´5" Royal Heightness-Accumulation Heightset
Under 18
Yeah unless you daytrade there is no big money in the short term to make

If you hodl you will see juicy gains in 5+ years

Time to invest in new promising coins like LINK or OMG
legit son

Patient A

Sick of life

now look at where we are
what a shit life....
could've sold at 64000 then had another chance at 56000 and then 50000 but everyone was screaming DIAMOND HANDS like a fucking retard and i fell for the meme

Stereo

Champion
you're just going to buy back in again. this way you don't have to pay the irs anything

don't put money you need into bitcoin. if you need to buy and sell constantly do it with shitcoins