African-american guy: "Are whites superior to blacks? NOOO!!"

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,613
Reputation
1,494
[video=youtube]


"We are all equal"






..
 

Pro Ana

Incel
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
Realrob, you are clearly a masterracer. Look at your contributions to mankind:

- shitposting for years
- jerking off
- eating food

What would the world do without you?
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
18
You know that the guy in the video is a gay black 'man' attested with AIDS?  :giggle:
 

marty

Slayer
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
2,974
Reputation
2
Pro Ana said:
Realrob, you are clearly a masterracer. Look at your contributions to mankind:

- shitposting for years
- jerking off
- eating food

What would the world do without you?
:nice:
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,613
Reputation
1,494
Pro Ana said:
Realrob, you are clearly a masterracer. Look at your contributions to mankind:

- shitposting for years
- jerking off
- eating food

What would the world do without you?
Oh, no no. Talking about a pure individual level: Im a lazy ass bum, but so are you, and so are the majority of people.

A few arent, they achieve alot and some take us forward. However, for some reason, these people usually are of a certain racial group, I wonder why that is, what do you think?  :lol:
[hr]
Adolf Hipster said:
You know that the guy in the video is a gay black 'man' attested with AIDS?  :giggle:
What would he do without the aids medicine created by whites? 



:confused:
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
18
RealRob said:
What would he do without the aids medicine created by whites? 



:confused:
what would swedish apes do without all the invention made by middle eastern sand niggers while their ancestors where buttnacked running through the boreal forests of northern europe doing child sacrifices to Odin and Thor.  :giggle:

Sweden 2000 years ago

[img=620x349]http://m.cdn.blog.hu/ju/juharizsuzsanna/image/2014-12/homemneandertallista032.jpg[/img]


Middle east/africa 4000 years ago

[img=749x408]http://www.magistra-historia.sk/wp-...info/images/edward-poynter-lion-god.jpg[/img]
 

Pro Ana

Incel
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
Adolf Hipster said:
RealRob said:
What would he do without the aids medicine created by whites? 



:confused:
what would swedish apes do without all the invention made by middle eastern sand niggers while their ancestors where buttnacked running through the boreal forests of northern europe doing child sacrifices to Odin and Thor.  :giggle:

Sweden 2000 years ago

[img=620x349]http://m.cdn.blog.hu/ju/juharizsuzsanna/image/2014-12/homemneandertallista032.jpg[/img]


Middle east/africa 4000 years ago

[img=749x408]http://www.magistra-historia.sk/wp-...info/images/edward-poynter-lion-god.jpg[/img]
repped
 

Puakiller

Incel
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Messages
158
Reputation
1
Adolf Hipster said:
RealRob said:
What would he do without the aids medicine created by whites? 



:confused:
what would swedish apes do without all the invention made by middle eastern sand niggers while their ancestors where buttnacked running through the boreal forests of northern europe doing child sacrifices to Odin and Thor.  :giggle:

Sweden 2000 years ago

[img=620x349]http://m.cdn.blog.hu/ju/juharizsuzsanna/image/2014-12/homemneandertallista032.jpg[/img]


Middle east/africa 4000 years ago

[img=749x408]http://www.magistra-historia.sk/wp-...info/images/edward-poynter-lion-god.jpg[/img]

Rekt!

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
lol at this nigger jaylove

He's actually gay. I used to watch his channel a bit when I was blue pilled.
 
Top