Aestheticscels GTFIH [PICS]

Ascent_II

Machine
I'm making a new signature of the Holy Trinity of Aesthetics. I need the best picture of Chico ever taken for it, however. Any suggestions?

Pictures of that resolution/standard. Any suggestions?

He's so perfect. He can go from an elite Chad in the first pic to the most incredible looking pretty boy that's ever graced this planet in the last pic

Ascent_II

Machine
PurpleUrkle said:
He's so perfect. He can go from an elite Chad in the first pic to the most incredible looking pretty boy that's ever graced this planet in the last pic

I fucking know right. Prime Chico is top tier. I believe the first picture is supposedly morphed; he looks more flanged than usual. But nonetheless he looks out of this world.

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Ascent_II

Machine
Baldcel said:
Insane bones fuark

Chico is usually not praised for his bones, it's his harmony that's top 0.0000000000000000001%. But it's true he has very good bones nonetheless.

Cm'on fags, I need pics.  :mrgreen:

Ascent_II

Machine
asiancel said:

Fuarrkk I like both of these. Very nice contribution. Your first one reminded me of another pic I might use.

Baldcel

Rotter
Ascent_II said:
Baldcel said:
Insane bones fuark

Chico is usually not praised for his bones, it's his harmony that's top 0.0000000000000000001%. But it's true he has very good bones nonetheless.

It's because of this pic

Look at his jaw/or whatever you call this insane line near the cheekbones

that is absolutely fucking insane bone, BEAUTIFUL

Ascent_II

Machine
Baldcel said:
Ascent_II said:

It's because of this pic

Look at his jaw/or whatever you call this insane line near the cheekbones

that is absolutely fucking insane bone, BEAUTIFUL

That and his adipose tissue under his eyelids. Gorgeous.

Ascent_II

Machine
BUMP.

New sig is complete. Credits to anyone who can tell me the meaning of the text in the middle. It's an analogue to a famous slooth8 sig.

Ascent_II

Machine
thickneckedslayer said:
are you still gymcelling or did you give up?

Still gymcelling brah. Took a break cos of Ramadan and fasting, which I basically did a mini-cut for 4 weeks. Now I'm back on it. I'll update you in 2-3 years with a sick natty physique. Srs.  :gymcel: :gymcel: :gymcel:

Ascent_II said:
thickneckedslayer said:
are you still gymcelling or did you give up?

Still gymcelling brah. Took a break cos of Ramadan and fasting, which I basically did a mini-cut for 4 weeks. Now I'm back on it. I'll update you in 2-3 years with a sick natty physique. Srs.  :gymcel: :gymcel: :gymcel:

slayer. how much can you bench now? :shock:

Ascent_II

Machine
thickneckedslayer said:
Ascent_II said:

Still piss poor stats, my nutrition has been shit tier. It's still been like 55kg for 1RM.  :lol:

Keep in mind I'm 5'7" like barely 60kg. I will focus on strength training in the coming year.

Ascent_II said:
thickneckedslayer said:

Still piss poor stats, my nutrition has been shit tier. It's still been like 55kg for 1RM.  :lol:

Keep in mind I'm 5'7" like barely 60kg. I will focus on strength training in the coming year.

fuck your frame is SHIT

but still good on you for not giving up. hopefully you're not getting amogged too hard by chads in the gym :shock:

Ascent_II

Machine
thickneckedslayer said:
Ascent_II said:

fuck your frame is SHIT

but still good on you for not giving up. hopefully you're not getting amogged too hard by chads in the gym :shock:

Yeah it's pretty S H I T E.

Thanks brah. Lmfao no Chads at the gym mate, just a bunch of short ugly ethnics that I looksmog.  :lol: Honestly, gyms are subhuman central.