Looksmax Advice on Finasteride please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scian7313

Cuck
New user looking for advice on this subject sorry if I sound ignorant. I saw a before and after on reddit that really motivated me to want to get finistriade

But then I read a post like this

Could anyone chime in on what's the truth here,
1. what is the actual risk of taking Finistriade? Like I want to have children and stuff when I'm older
2. I assume this is something you have to keep taking for life right? Or at least till you are old and no longer care
3. Where can I buy finistriade and how much would it cost me? Do i need a prescription or can I just get it off AlldayChemist like I did Tretinoin?
4. And what are the main differences between the different drugs, Finistriade, Propecia, Ru58841 e.t.c

Thanks!

Abominari

Moral Ambiguity
Oldcels
you can get it online, low chance of sides, is like 20 dollars a month and yes u have to continue to take it.

yes get on it imo. @SebastianMM is one of its main proponents here and is knowledgeable on hair loss/medicine in general

SebastianMM

6'4 Reformed Christian ✝️
Truecels
1.) Yes, you can take it while trying to have children. However, some people do stop taking it before conception - more psychological than anything.

2.) Yes, you have to take it as long as you want to keep the hair it’s maintained.

3.) Yes, you can get it off online pharmacies. However, there are prescribing subscriptions like Keeps, Hims, Roman that will prescribe it.

4.) Finasteride is just the active chemical found in Propecia. RU58841 is a topical anti androgen that isn’t FDA approved - research chemical.

TheLiechtensteiner

discord: liechtensteiner#4197
Staff member
we have so many threads regarding finasteride already. read the faq.

Status
Not open for further replies.