Advice, DO NOT GO TO A MALL

JB = PRIME

Subhuman
Whatever you do , just don't go to the mall. It's truly a painful experience especially during summer.

Seeing prime females and jb in shorts and skinny tops. Seeing young couples making out and holding hands. Seeing groups of teens having fun and socializing.

It is worse than the worst kind of torture that is humanly possible.

shitposter

Normie
Everytime I go to the mall I walk out to the parking lot with my head down feeling like shit.  Driving home almost in tears I have to stop at the liquor store and get a 12 pack of beer to fight off the depression and hope I forget the trip.

JB = PRIME

Subhuman
shitposter said:
Everytime I go to the mall I walk out to the parking lot with my head down feeling like shit.  Driving home almost in tears I have to stop at the liquor store and get a 12 pack of beer to fight off the depression and hope I forget the trip.

Legit. It's truly a traumatic experience. One that brings a man to tears and leaves him alone with painful depressive thoughts

tsh123456789 said:
If you have successfully looksmaxed to 7+ and are high on Confidence/T. Its quite the opposite experience, the JBs with their Bfs check you out and give you all the validation you need to keep coping.

Just lol.  No its not if you are alone. Jbs dont give a single shit about you if you don't have status or cool friends with you. That validation is useless because it leads to no where and if you are a lonely friendless loser, you will have the exact traumatic experience as an incel does.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Make sure you cold approach at least once to avoid feeling shit like this

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

modified

hairloss expert
tsh123456789 said:
If you have successfully looksmaxed to 7+ and are high on Confidence/T. Its quite the opposite experience, the JBs with their Bfs check you out and give you all the validation you need to keep coping.

So not only is this nigger so handsome girls grind all over him at clubs, when he goes to malls, women check him out and can't stop staring.

And he hangs out on lookism.net

:facepalm:

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU BETA WALK AROUND THE MALL, AND ARE TOO HIGH INHIB TO SIT IN THE FOOD COURT AND EAT (ALONE) BECAUSE THE SOPHISTICATED PRIME JBS SCARE YOU.

THIS JUST IN..

TREWS SPOTTED

JB = PRIME

Subhuman
JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:
THAT FEEL WHEN YOU BETA WALK AROUND THE MALL, AND ARE TOO HIGH INHIB TO SIT IN THE FOOD COURT AND EAT (ALONE) BECAUSE THE SOPHISTICATED PRIME JBS SCARE YOU.

THIS JUST IN..

TREWS SPOTTED

Fucking legit. How are you supposed enjoy your meal while prime jb laugh and mock you. It's like double the torture. 

This world is unfair

Tell me about it.

I used to work in the mall for 2 years. During spring and summer i wanted to blow my fucking brains out. Literally seeing over 100 jailbaits throughout the week. Seeing their ass cheeks poke out from their shorts and their supple young faces. Jesus fucking christ. I used to sell iphone cases. Every fucking girl has a iphone so i had to interact with jailbaits daily. It was legit torture. Thank god now i quit that job and found another job. I couldn't handle it anymore.

shitposter

Normie
Genetic Shit said:
Tell me about it.

I used to work in the mall for 2 years. During spring and summer i wanted to blow my fucking brains out. Literally seeing over 100 jailbaits throughout the week. Seeing their ass cheeks poke out from their shorts and their supple young faces. Jesus fucking christ. I used to sell iphone cases. Every fucking girl has a iphone so i had to interact with jailbaits daily. It was legit torture. Thank god now i quit that job and found another job. I couldn't handle it anymore.

Holy shit that's brutal.

shitposter said:
Genetic Shit said:
Tell me about it.

Holy shit that's brutal.

I know dude. But the positive was there was always an occasional girl that showed me interest. I had some ask if i want to go to lunch together because in the mall you can go on instant dates because of the restaurants and shops within walking distance. Literally over hundreds of girls i would come across over each week so it was always bound to happen that at least 1 girl would give me there number or hit on me. Even guys who i would sell stuff to asked to be my friend and hang out. It created alot of networking.

But the job was long hours, shit pay for most of the year, asshole customers, and the torture from jailbaits. Knowing i was too old and not hot enough for the jailbaits it was depressing seeing them everyday. Now i have a job that i dont have to interact with people face to face and i dont have to be teased by girls anymore.

IcedEarth

Slayer
this thread gave me diarrhea, thank you op I've been suffering from constipation

Yeah, malls are the worst.

Do you even know how many threads I've made just about malls?

Bojack

Lookism God
Unfortunately the only movie theatre in my town is in a mall. I go a lot to the mall and I see these beautiful women with their slayer boyfriends. It makes me rage so much.

debijon

Normie
I dunno about you guys but I'm so used to a lifelong FA truecelness so I don't even get any jealousy or rage feelings.

Infact I actually like going to malls (or a populated place) because I can see jailbaits irl and scope them out.
Seeing a real hot girl is so much better than on a coputer screen.

Bojack

Lookism God
debijon said:
I dunno about you guys but I'm so used to a lifelong FA truecelness so I don't even get any jealousy or rage feelings.

Infact I actually like going to malls (or a populated place) because I can see jailbaits irl and scope them out.
Seeing a real hot girl is so much better than on a coputer screen.

Imagination is better than the real thing.

Anakind

King of Chads
tsh123456789 said:

Just lol. Don't know if trolling. Wait until you are 34. Young girls won't even recognize your existence.

JB = PRIME said:
Whatever you do , just don't go to the mall. It's truly a painful experience especially during summer.

Seeing prime females and jb in shorts and skinny tops. Seeing young couples making out and holding hands. Seeing groups of teens having fun and socializing.

It is worse than the worst kind of torture that is humanly possible.

This is exactly why ER went ER

Adriatic

Incel
Malls and Nightclubs are actually the places that which you can see the "True Human Nature".

And it is damn fucking brutal, and redpilled.

In the Malls people only care about shopping, looksmaxing, spending money and so on. People only trying to satisfy their egos by spending huge amounts of money, they dont care about other humans. And you see many beautiful girls and couples are having great time too.

Nightclubs, same shit but in different versions.

This time, people only care about good looking people. Both men and women, but especially girls are much more brutal than men. They only go to nightclub for validation and getting chad's cock.

Both Nightclub and Shopping malls are really makes you redpilled. You can understand the "True" nature of human beings. ( Which is disguisting )

"Muhh money does not matter"

" Muh, just be a nice person, being rich is not important"

" Muh , looks does not matter , just be a good person"

Fucking bullshit.

After I discovered the true disguisting nature of humans, I dont care about them anymore. In the past it was making me really sad almost %99.9 times when I see a human died.

But now I dont fucking care about. One disguisting crap has been left this world. Why should I became sad? In fact sometimes it makes me happy to see that some people die. Especially spoiled rich dick heads and entitled sluts.