Black Pill AdultSocialSkills.com was by far the most incel-relevant site there was

Giga Fag

Why are you gae
Autists
The dreams of success are replaced with depression with each birthday, friendless new year's eve, and lack of accomplishments

While the young socially rejected adults (20s) can find personal satisfaction through hope and promise for the future, as the years go by and things get worse and worse, it becomes obvious that their dreams never came true. They look at other people who are the same age or are younger who found the success, friends, family, and accomplishment that they believed would happen to them and slowly it starts to set in that this will never happen. What was once an obvious bright future (early 20s) starts to seem unrealistic as the loner gets into their later 20s. In their 30s, they realize that the things they wanted and dreamed of never materialised and the decline begins.

Depression levels rise as the loner slowly realizes the vision they had for their future will not happen. This is often compounded by the loner having worked hard to achieve a college education or training that turned out to be a waste of time and money. They “did everything right” but all that time and effort was wasted.

This is our future

:banderas:

boyochad

Coper
The dreams of success are replaced with depression with each birthday, friendless new year's eve, and lack of accomplishments

While the young socially rejected adults (20s) can find personal satisfaction through hope and promise for the future, as the years go by and things get worse and worse, it becomes obvious that their dreams never came true. They look at other people who are the same age or are younger who found the success, friends, family, and accomplishment that they believed would happen to them and slowly it starts to set in that this will never happen. What was once an obvious bright future (early 20s) starts to seem unrealistic as the loner gets into their later 20s. In their 30s, they realize that the things they wanted and dreamed of never materialised and the decline begins.

Depression levels rise as the loner slowly realizes the vision they had for their future will not happen. This is often compounded by the loner having worked hard to achieve a college education or training that turned out to be a waste of time and money. They “did everything right” but all that time and effort was wasted.

This is our future

:banderas:
ultra brutal

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets
Nobody in my class added me to any of their social media, while literally everyone else was added.

:endit2:
just remember it will only get worse to a point that loneliness because more harmful to your health then smoking and obesity.

also reminder that social rejections activates the same regions in the brain as physical pain

FLX1

allahu akbar
Rotters
just remember it will only get worse to a point that loneliness because more harmful to your health then smoking and obesity.

also reminder that social rejections activates the same regions in the brain as physical pain
I ascended after my weightloss, hopefully it gets better at school now

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Tbh this article's main points dont articulate as well in 2020. "Most men" are incel nowadays, and the incel/loner culture is more widespread and acceptable than ever before.

Chances are that the "other people (men)" who see you as people with no value are of no particular level of social value themselves. Other men easily identify with inceldom if you present the situation with them the right way. In fact, a lot of men are quite upset with the state of women in 2020. Contrast this significance versus the state of inceldom in 2010 or 2000 where you would be looked upon as a weirdo for talking about chad and whatnot. I have not lost a single male friend at the very least for discussing looking topics as they all agree with what i say. When the number of loners in society exceed a certain percentage, they become the norm rather than the outlier.

The Scientist

A scientist
Tbh this article's main points dont articulate as well in 2020. "Most men" are incel nowadays, and the incel/loner culture is more widespread and acceptable than ever before.

Chances are that the "other people (men)" who see you as people with no value are of no particular level of social value themselves. Other men easily identify with inceldom if you present the situation with them the right way. In fact, a lot of men are quite upset with the state of women in 2020. Contrast this significance versus the state of inceldom in 2010 or 2000 where you would be looked upon as a weirdo for talking about chad and whatnot. I have not lost a single male friend at the very least for discussing looking topics as they all agree with what i say. When the number of loners in society exceed a certain percentage, they become the norm rather than the outlier.
Nowadays they are called "doomers" and they are more popular than ever.
Just take a look at how popular the term Chad and BlackPill is becoming, soon it will become mainstream.

OctopuS

Normie
@OctopuS where did you find these paragraphs?
As I've said, I sourced it from the archived web page:

Loners often find old pictures of themselves depressing
If you're a socially isolated loner, it is normal to find old pictures of yourself depressing to look at. They remind you of the years you've wasted alone and all the fun you've missed out on. Looking at old pictures can make loners feel regret over all the years of wasted social opportunities.

Loners tend to live in a state of "hope". They hope and fantasize that things will get better for them in the future socially. They envision future social lives filled with friends and opportunities. Sometimes, a picture from the past can serve as a reminder that many of those dreams have never happened. They also see themselves as being professionally successful.

Socially isolated people have few pictures of themselves

Another issue people with no friends have with pictures is that they tend to have very few pictures of themselves. This makes them feel alienated and not a part of society.

Today, more pictures are taken than ever before. At events, parties, gatherings, and other social outings people love to take pictures of themselves. Many of these pictures end up on Facebook to be shared with people in their social circles. For people with no social lives, they are rarely in situations where people take their photos.

Party pictures

Losers hate to look at pictures of other people partying because it reminds them that they are not partying themselves. It makes them feel like everyone else is out having fun and they are wasting their lives. This is why many loners find Facebook depressing.

Losers don't like pictures of themselves

If you're a loser with no friends, chances are you don't like yourself very much. Part of this sometimes involves not wanted to look at yourself either. Many loners don't like to look at themselves in the mirror. They also don't like looking at pictures of themselves because they are turned off by their appearance.

OctopuS

Normie

Social beasts in 2020 are alive and kicking.

Ab0M1N4T10n

Devout Lookist
Slayers
Loners without friends hang out at the mall alone

If you go to the mall, you'll see loners wandering around by themselves. They aren't there to shop. They aren't even window shopping. Believe it or not, they are there solely for company and entertainment. Going to the mall is something they do for pleasure. It has nothing to do with shopping, but instead is an excuse to get out of the house and be around other people.

How could a person's life be so bad that they actually walk around malls by themselves for fun? A lot of people find themselves in this situation upon the breakdown of a long term relationship or upon moving to a new city. It is surprisingly easy to find yourself bored with nobody to hang around with.

There is also a percentage of the population that has lived isolated and alone for many years. Their loneliness is not a result of a sudden event, but from years of living disconnected from society.

forums r a substitute for this in 2020. basically if u r a active forum member u r coping with the lack of social life irl

swaggyp1

Fan de Juanacita Valentina Restrepo Rubio
HQNP
Loners without friends hang out at the mall alone

If you go to the mall, you'll see loners wandering around by themselves. They aren't there to shop. They aren't even window shopping. Believe it or not, they are there solely for company and entertainment. Going to the mall is something they do for pleasure. It has nothing to do with shopping, but instead is an excuse to get out of the house and be around other people.

How could a person's life be so bad that they actually walk around malls by themselves for fun? A lot of people find themselves in this situation upon the breakdown of a long term relationship or upon moving to a new city. It is surprisingly easy to find yourself bored with nobody to hang around with.

There is also a percentage of the population that has lived isolated and alone for many years. Their loneliness is not a result of a sudden event, but from years of living disconnected from society.

forums r a substitute for this in 2020. basically if u r a active forum member u r coping with the lack of social life irl
I still posted on this forum even when I had many people to talk to back in college

the thing is, with normies, is that you can't talk about whatever you want, whenever you want

normie conversation all flows around context, so if you bring up things you want to talk about, you'll get called annoying or they'll say "that's so random"

in normie social interaction, you have to bounce off of whatever they happen to be talking about at the time

Ab0M1N4T10n

Devout Lookist
Slayers
I still posted on this forum even when I had many people to talk to back in college

the thing is, with normies, is that you can't talk about whatever you want, whenever you want

normie conversation all flows around context, so if you bring up things you want to talk about, you'll get called annoying or they'll say "that's so random"

in normie social interaction, you have to bounce off of whatever they happen to be talking about at the time
> I had many people to talk to back in college
> can't talk about whatever you want, whenever you want

u need to accept that u is a joke with zero social life

swaggyp1

Fan de Juanacita Valentina Restrepo Rubio
HQNP
> I had many people to talk to back in college
> can't talk about whatever you want, whenever you want

u need to accept that u is a joke with zero social life
normie social interaction has to flow in context

you can't just bring up random topics whenever you want